Northerner, new to snus. Shipment coming in to Canada Ontario. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSfooled

Oct 11, 2012
canada
Hey guys, I play a game called csgo and so many swe's telling me to quit smoking\vaping and get some snus. So I did and got a bunch of random stuff except for one they recommended to get. Not sure if I got the right one but here's my list. If customs finds out how much would I end up paying extra? What do you guys recommend getting on my next order. I know I'm going to gag etc, but I'm not going to quit trying to get addicted to snus and quit cigarettes instead. vaping out of the question, a year of it and tiring. Mech mods rba's rtas etc spent so much I didn't really save from quitting cigarettes xD I'm sure thats true with most of you too =) Anyways...what really got me motivated to switch cigarettes to snus was this and all their other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbJC_a6wps
Haru snus eller?
[h=3]THUNDER APPLE, 19.8G, EXTRA STRONG PORTION[/h]
[h=3]GÖTEBORGS RAPÉ, 21.6G, WHITE PORTION SNUS[/h]
[h=3]SKRUF ORIGINAL, 22G, PORTION SNUS[/h]
[h=3]GENERAL WHITE MINI, 10G, WHITE PORTION SNUS[/h]
[h=3]GENERAL, 24G, PORTION SNUS[/h]

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm not sure what kind of taxes they would charge going into Canada. It looks like you have a good variety of strengths there. If you like peppermint at all then maybe some general mint next time. I really like thunder raspberry so might suggest that one. Skruf is a good straight tobacco flavor and they also have extra strong available if the regular doesn't do the trick for you. You really shouldn't gag from the snus. It might take a little getting used to the salt but other than that I can't think of why it'd make you gag. It never did it to me.

MasterofGods

May 12, 2015
    I snus most of the time, I mainly use Swedish snus that I order from Snus24.
    Swedish snus has a lot less harmful substances than let's say Dip or any of the likes.

And some of the flavours are really easy going as well, it's as easy as putting a thing under your lip that that leaks a little bit of licorice, or mint or tobacco or any other weird flavour. You also don't need to spit the juices out, it's not harmful for you to just keep it in, Swedes have been doing this for hundreds of years with no great ramifications.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread