Not a fan of liquid barn nicselect nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
So I just used it for the first time today.. liquid barn nicselect nicotine? I don't think I'm a fan. It changed my eliquid flavor to dull even though I used less than 1ml to give it a boost from 18mg to 24mg.. I should have used more but I started liw just in case.. anyone have suggestions on where to buy nicotine that is odorless and tasteless? This is kind of spicey, even at a such small dose..

Reactions: stols001

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
You must have a good nose for nicotine, nicselect is pretty clean. However, CNT nic from liquidbarn is regarded as the best. CNT is so neutral and clean that's its almost hard to vape unflavoured as I do. I tried some flavor in it, it was very good, it popped lol. Try CNT.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
You must have a good nose for nicotine, nicselect is pretty clean. However, CNT nic from liquidbarn is regarded as the best. CNT is so neutral and clean that's its almost hard to Vape unflavoured as I do. I tried some flavor in it, it was very good, it popped lol. Try CNT.[/QUOTE
CNT only had 7 reviews so I thought nicselect having 1,200 reviews it must be better.. I'm only using it to add nicotine to my current all day vape. I'm a MTL vaoer and my old vape was discontinued. So u found my new vape ( vanilla cream, formally ice cream from Vista vape) and it's 18mg.. so I wanted to boost it up to 24mg fir throat hit. I used a nic calculator that was suggested on here. My problem is I Google to much and I read up on certain nics having a bad taste so now in my mind I'm thinking too much into it. But it def changed the flavor.. I dunno if that small if aan amount could dilute it or if I am detecting the nic flavor. I'm so picky I should just be happy with what I have

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
My phone sucks and is misspelling everything I'm sorry. 1.2ml of the nic is what I added to my 15ml bottle of juice that was already 18mg

Yep thats enough to change the flavor. The nicotine is also pg as well which will effect the vg/pg ratio of the eliquid.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Yep thats enough to change the flavor. The nicotine is also pg as well which will effect the vg/pg ratio of the eliquid.
You're right I just sampled a regular bottle and then the bottle that I added nic to. This sucks so pretty much I'm stuck with the 18mg if I want the same flavor profile. I was so excited and now disappointed. Thanks for pointing that out so I didn't waste $ on new nic from somewhere.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You did the nic math correctly.
1.2 mls of 100 mg added to 15mls of 18mg will equal almost exactly 24mg strength.

And if you tasted "spicy" then it's probably not you - but really there.

I've had "peppery" nic before.
And since, I've been really happy with Nude Nicotine. Quite clean. Not superfast to ship, but it may be worth a try. ESPECIALLY since I think you can get a free sample...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
forgot to "reply"...see above, lol.

So I just used it for the first time today.. liquid barn nicselect nicotine? I don't think I'm a fan. It changed my eLiquid flavor to dull even though I used less than 1ml to give it a boost from 18mg to 24mg.. I should have used more but I started liw just in case.. anyone have suggestions on where to buy nicotine that is odorless and tasteless? This is kind of spicey, even at a such small dose..

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
You did the nic math correctly.
1.2 mls of 100 mg added to 15mls of 18mg will equal almost exactly 24mg strength.

And if you tasted "spicy" then it's probably not you - but really there.

I've had "peppery" nic before.
And since, I've been really happy with Nude Nicotine. Quite clean. Not superfast to ship, but it may be worth a try. ESPECIALLY since I think you can get a free sample...

Do you work for them

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You must have a good nose for nicotine, nicselect is pretty clean. However, CNT nic from liquidbarn is regarded as the best. CNT is so neutral and clean that's its almost hard to Vape unflavoured as I do. I tried some flavor in it, it was very good, it popped lol. Try CNT.

I'll Seconded giving CNT a try.

I got some awhile back (albeit from another Source) and it was Very Clear and about Tasteless.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread