Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I did order a sample. But no response yet? Kind of strange.. I get worried ordering online now a days but I read a lot of great things about nude nic

I've Only done One Order from Nude Nic. And that was awhile back.

But it took a Loooong Time for the Order to be processed.

• Informative
Reactions: Kelly1988

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I bought my nic from heartland vapes and when it’s first made it is always slightly peppery but after about a week(I make 7oz unflavored 3.5mg at a time) it mellows out and is pretty good!
    Good point. Sometimes we get accustomed. My first order from Heartland was pleasantly nutty. By the third tank, I got used to it and - nothing. It was awesome too.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I did order a sample. But no response yet? Kind of strange.. I get worried ordering online now a days but I read a lot of great things about nude nic
    I think that they do not keep a lot made up in particular configurations and that is to ensure freshness. Don't quote me I was wrong once.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I think that they do not keep a lot made up in particular configurations and that is to ensure freshness. Don't quote me I was wrong once.

I wanted to add that customer communication is not the strong suite of NN. It will come. I paced several smaller orders and then I bought several liters to put in the freezer (my preparation for government intervention) and so it has been a long time since I bought any. But I do recall their orders take a while.

• Informative

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    I've Only done One Order from Nude Nic. And that was awhile back.

But it took a Loooong Time for the Order to be processed.
    Hm. I have a new thought. What if instead of buying my 30ml in 18mg and then trying all this to increase it to 24mg ( not successful, adding nic made it taste gross!) I wonder if I bought my 30ml in zero nic, and then added a nic shot or add my 100mg nic base to make it into 24mg if that would work? Or would it still dilute the juice and change the flavor anyways?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hm. I have a new thought. What if instead of buying my 30ml in 18mg and then trying all this to increase it to 24mg ( not successful, adding nic made it taste gross!) I wonder if I bought my 30ml in zero nic, and then added a nic shot or add my 100mg nic base to make it into 24mg if that would work? Or would it still dilute the juice and change the flavor anyways?

Any time you add Anything Non-Flavored to a Flavored e-Liquid you are going to Dilute the Flavor. And the More you Add, the More you Dilute. So raising 0mg/ml to 24mg/ml is going to be More Diluted that if you go from 18mg/ml to 24mg/ml.

I would stick with the plan of getting 100mg/ml that is has little Taste. Your going to want to have it to do DIY anyway.

This is that Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor. Right?

Reactions: Katya

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Any time you add Anything Non-Flavored to a Flavored e-Liquid you are going to Dilute the Flavor. And the More you Add, the More you Dilute. So raising 0mg/ml to 24mg/ml is going to be More Diluted that if you go from 18mg/ml to 24mg/ml.

I would stick with the plan of getting 100mg/ml that is has little Taste. Your going to want to have it to do DIY anyway.

This is that Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor. Right?
    Yah.. it's been bugging me for days. I don't know how else to up it without ruining it. Looks like I'll just have to stick to the nic that it's at. I'm waiting for my sample from nude nic but I haven't heard a word from them but I heard theirs is close to flavorless. Also, sapphire nic was recommended but there wasn't enough info on them so I wasn't comfortable using my credit card online. Idk I saw videos of people with zero nic flavors and they were just adding shots to it, but they were doing like 6mg so for me to go to 24 would def dilute it. I give up, seriously. My brain is tired of researching this

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    Yah.. it's been bugging me for days. I don't know how else to up it without ruining it. Looks like I'll just have to stick to the nic that it's at. I'm waiting for my sample from nude nic but I haven't heard a word from them but I heard theirs is close to flavorless. Also, sapphire nic was recommended but there wasn't enough info on them so I wasn't comfortable using my credit card online. Idk I saw videos of people with zero nic flavors and they were just adding shots to it, but they were doing like 6mg so for me to go to 24 would def dilute it. I give up, seriously. My brain is tired of researching this
    Idk much about nic salt e liquid but I did try it in 4.5 in the myblu and that gave it more of like a deep chest throat hit.. but I'm sure by now even that would change the flavor. Ugh I'm done

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I'm waiting for my sample from nude nic but I haven't heard a word from them but I heard theirs is close to flavorless.

Hang in there Kelly. NN nic may take a while; I never had to wait very long but I'm close to them, so IDK. I've seen a lot of complaints of slow processing times lately.

Also, sapphire nic was recommended but there wasn't enough info on them so I wasn't comfortable using my credit card online.

I don't know the company myself, but If @Shawn Hoefer recommended them, I'd follow his recommendation. He's very knowledgeable and wouldn't recommend a bad place. Can you order just one 20% nic ampule from them? That would be very helpful while you're waiting for NN and are worried about diluting your flavor.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I give up, seriously. My brain is tired of researching this

So I did some research for you. Order this:

Sapphyre Nic -20% Liquid Nicotine - 0.9ml (5 Pack)

And use their calculator to figure how much you'll need to add. This is 20% nic (200 mg/ml), so you'll have to be extra careful while handling it. But you'll only need half the amount compared to 10% nic so your flavor will not change much, if any.

Also, I suggest you work with small amounts of eliquid (5 or 10 ml at a time); this way, if something is not to your liking, you won't be wasting a lot of juice and nic. Make a small sample, fill your tank or carto and give it a try. If it's too strong or too weak, try again.

Just measure accurately and label everything. You don't want to make mistakes with 20% nic.

Good luck!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

They make everything to order. I remember their emails--your order has been transferred to the lab for processing, being fulfilled, shipped, etc. At least they used to.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I dunno if that small if aan amount could dilute it or if I am detecting the nic flavor. I'm so picky I should just be happy with what I have

Think of it this way, if you have a 12oz can of Coke and then add 1oz of water, is it going to taste the same? No. Even though water doesn't really have a taste it still lowers the concentration of the molecules that give Coke it's taste so the taste is weakened.

This would require a lot more unflavored nic to be added and thus would dilute the flavor even more.

One thing you might do is try adding like 1 drop at a time of vanilla extract to the mix. This would boost the vanilla taste, but it would NOT boost the "cream" taste and I doubt you would ever get back exactly.

Another possible idea would be to contact the manufacturer and ask them if they could make that flavor in 24mg for you. You might pay a premium and have to order larger bottles but might be worth it, if they will do it.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I tried NudeNicotine (free sample) a while back, but decided I liked PurNic from nicotineriver.com better.
    100mg PurNic E-Liquid Nicotine*

Don't get me wrong NN wasn't bad, it did seem a bit more peppery than the PurNic to me...especially as it aged. I think the day 1 taste between the two was about the same between the two, but it took a month or two to use up the free sample from NN and the last batch I made was definitely more peppery. I did keep it in a dark cool cabinet the whole time too.

I will also say this was a few years back and they may (or may not) have changed their formula since then.

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2009
    You must have a good nose for nicotine, nicselect is pretty clean. However, CNT nic from liquidbarn is regarded as the best. CNT is so neutral and clean that's its almost hard to Vape unflavoured as I do. I tried some flavor in it, it was very good, it popped lol. Try CNT.
    Based on @Vapntime 's suggestion from another thread, I just received my CNT from Liquid Barn (100mg in 500mL PG).
    Totally clear, odorless, tasteless as far as I can tell.

I mixed a 60mL bottle at 36mg to use in recipes - using 21.60mL nic and 38.40mL Liquid Barn PG.

Using e-liquid-recipes calculator with Max VG option, 6mg final strength, and total flavor at about 13%, final ratio comes out to be - PG/VG-ratio: 30/70 for 10-15mL recipes.

So far, I'm very pleased with the few recipes that I've tried.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Don't get me wrong NN wasn't bad, it did seem a bit more peppery than the PurNic to me...

Interesting. NN never ever tasted peppery to me. I hate peppery nic. :lol: I store mine in the freezer and it's as clean and clear and flavorless as it was the day I received it, even after two years in storage. YMMV, as always. Just my experience.

• Agree
    Reactions: CMD-Ky

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    What if instead of buying my 30ml in 18mg and then trying all this to increase it to 24mg ( not successful, adding nic made it taste gross!) I wonder if I bought my 30ml in zero nic, and then added a nic shot or add my 100mg nic base to make it into 24mg if that would work?

As others have said already, you've got this backwards. It's the other way around, actually.

Why don't you just order the strength you need and forget the nicotine shots for now? Can you order 24 mg/ml?

Last edited:

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo
    As others have said already, you've got this backwards. It's the other way around, actually.

Why don't you just order the strength you need and forget the nicotine shots for now? Can you order 24 mg/ml?
    No, my old vape was 24. I used that for 6 years and now it's discontinued. This vape is 18mg at it's highest.. all I want is the throat hit. Sucks but I'll def look into sapphire.. sounds way easier but there are no reviews on the site and nothing on Google. So it worries me putting my credit info in when I don't know much about it. I talked to Mattie from customer service,, she was nice she suggested just as you did. Ugh what a pain in the ..... I wish the place that made my vape had 24. This is seriously a headache

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
    Jan 2, 2019
    Buffalo

I use Kai's virgin vapor as well. They gave 18mg nic and it's amazing. I wish I knew where they got their nic from. I was thinking of buying a diy kit and trying to make it myself but I have to much on my plate with kids and husband and pups everyday.. I wouldn't have the time to mess around

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    This is seriously a headache

Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Try the 20% nic (just promise to be careful--run your calculations by us if you're unsure) or try Scott's suggestion to ask your juice vendor for a custom order of 24 mg/ml.

I really don't think that a tiny amount of 20% nic will change your flavor profile dramatically, but what do I know. I always dilute all of my commercial juices because I feel they are too strong in the flavor dept. I also love vaping unflavored. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread