Not a fan of liquid barn nicselect nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Try the 20% nic (just promise to be careful--run your calculations by us if you're unsure) or try Scott's suggestion to ask your juice vendor for a custom order of 24 mg/ml.

I really don't think that a tiny amount of 20% nic will change your flavor profile dramatically, but what do I know. I always dilute all of my commercial juices because I feel they are too strong in the flavor dept. I also love vaping unflavored. :facepalm:
Lol. Asking is a good idea. It's Vista vapor.. they are a great company with awesome customer service, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask:thumb:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Lol. Asking is a good idea. It's Vista vapor.. they are a great company with awesome customer service, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask:thumb:

To be clear, ask the company that makes the juice, which may not be the website you bought it from. If the juice is Vista Vapor branded then yes it would be them. The bottle should list the manufacturer.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kelly1988

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
To be clear, ask the company that makes the juice, which may not be the website you bought it from. If the juice is Vista Vapor branded then yes it would be them. The bottle should list the manufacturer.

I think they mix their own eliquids. I ordered from them in the past.

Best Vape Juice and E Juice Liquid Flavors - Vista Vapors
On top of the hundreds of e Juice and e Liquid options we make available here at VistaVapors, we are also known for our “Mix Your Own” laboratory that allows you to toy with different flavor elements, different strengths, and different ingredients to come up with eJuice flavors that are completely your own.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I think they mix their own eliquids. I ordered from them in the past.

Best Vape Juice and E Juice Liquid Flavors - Vista Vapors
So I ordered FLASH E LIQUID from flavour art ( I got it at ecigexpress in 2 days a 30ml for $7.99) and I have to say it's helping. It's as close to a nic throat hit I'm that I've found thus far. I added 3 drops to 15ml and I think that was too much so I'm gonna toy around for a bit. But thank you everyone for all your support.. so much appreciated. And I'm going to use flash until I get my sapphire nic in the mail. I'm placing an order right now. Also, I did state in one of my replies that I ordered a sample from nude nic and I said I have not received a response yet. Scratch that, they emailed me today and it's been shipped. So it only took 3 days which is outstanding! I don't want to be responsible for giving nude nic a bad rep so from my personal experience they are great. And I will update everyone on the nicotine sample! Take care guys! :thumbs::2cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread