Not a fool! Win free V2S & E2 vape pen here, ends on April,10th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masrock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2018
Romny
5 Not vape, but beautifull animal)
Cq5UD2PHF0k.jpg

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I went to the site and registered an account. There were a fair number of steps and it's a good question.... @classwife, or @Misty I have been meaning to state that there have been, of late that require some sort of social media or "registration" to enter. My understanding of the rules for contests here... Was that social media posts weren't permitted but many of late have asked for one, or some, or etc. Then there is the "gleam" issue, which pretty much requires spamming social media to enter, on occasion.

Is it a new rule that this stuff is okay, or should we report it when it occurs? I sincerely apologize for derailing this thread... I would just really like to know whether a contest with say "one" Social media entry means if not wanting to participate in that, to just skip that "part" and continue on, or if it's a violation of the "spirt" of ECF competitions, but it is happening more of late. It's one thing to go look at a website and "choose" a mod you like, registering or using social media is quite another.

Anna

Actually - registering at the Imecig website in order to be eligible to participate is vs Supplier Contest rule:
3. All contests/giveaways are to be held in-house on ECF. No contests can be redirected off ECF site nor involve promotion of social venue sites (e.g. FB, twitter, instagram).
In addition, contest stipulations must not contain eligibility rules that require members to use social media outlets (e.g sharing Facebook page) nor registration to a website nor placing an order to participate.

I will edit OP to remove
1. Register in our www.imecig.com website.(PS: who does not register at our website will lose the chance to get the item, please kindly be noted)"

and advise the supplier

and yes..pls report in future any inconsistencies with ECF contest rules - much appreciated!

Jack Gan 2017

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2017
www.imecig.com
Dear All,

Modify an enter rule of this contest::rules:

There is no need to register at our website now. Sorry for the inconvenience.;)

Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us via: support@imecig.com

And as normal,This activity ends on April 10th. And we will publish the winner list here on April 11th.:toast:

Kind regards,
Jack

Reactions: stols001

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Post # 2 . . .

Tag 3 your friends or members here and tell us why you want to win this item

@Burnie, @DingerCPA, @Bea-FL . . . Just thought Ya' might want to enter this giveaway contest . . . ;)

I would like to WIN the V25/E2 given that it looks as a "TOOTLE PUFER" (MTL) either one would meet my NEEDS . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread