Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
here we have...
very nice. quality build. even came in a bible-esque box...

Where did you buy it? Is there an authentic version? Do you own the authentic or a clone?

Your kind of reviewing it, but no info on where you got it.. might want to include that.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Where did you buy it? Is there an authentic version? Do you own the authentic or a clone?

Your kind of reviewing it, but no info on where you got it.. might want to include that.
just showing a shiny thing...wasn't thinking of it as a review but, yeah, more info...
cost around $16 from FT (sku 1992202). it now seems to have been discontinued, sadly. only bought it 3 weeks ago.
a clone? no idea but judging by the price it's certainly not high-end though as i said build quality is nice and that's all that matters to me. don't own any other versions of it. sorry i can't provide any more details.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
here we have...
very nice. quality build. even came in a bible-esque box...

You could really confuse people with this on top:
Unholy.png

Unholy RDA

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Dear Lord, soon we're gonna have SATANIC pentagrams on vape equipment? (I kind of doubt that it's not out there in some format already.... :D

I have decided not to advertise my religious preferences on my mods by not using HIGHER POWER.:lol::lol:

Anna
they're out there...
wM7eKty.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I suppose wiccans need to get their vape on too.... :) :) I say if it makes you happy, vape it and etc. :D. Not much of a sloganist myself, but I saw a great T-shirt I really wanted that had a pic of Jesus on it and it said, "I didn't say that."

Would be useful for those who are religious but actually haven't read the Bible (you'd be surprised.) I did read it, but in college, for a REALLY DIFFICULT comparative religions course. I had a week to read the New Testament (and 4 other courses). Also, super informative and fun, though. :)

Anna

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I suppose wiccans need to get their vape on too.... :) :) I say if it makes you happy, vape it and etc. :D. Not much of a sloganist myself, but I saw a great T-shirt I really wanted that had a pic of Jesus on it and it said, "I didn't say that."

Would be useful for those who are religious but actually haven't read the Bible (you'd be surprised.) I did read it, but in college, for a REALLY DIFFICULT comparative religions course. I had a week to read the New Testament (and 4 other courses). Also, super informative and fun, though. :)

Anna
Ahhh. The joys of a Liberal Arts education. My son has never been a religious person but after a couple of years as an undergrad he came home for break and was debating religious philosophy with my uncle, our family's official "zealot", and the next thing I knew my son was quoting from the Bible, the Koran and some other source. In the end my uncle was red faced and pretty flustered. I knew then that all the money I was spending on my kid's college was worth every dime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread