Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
FBC20479-319E-4A3F-8054-A2EEAE68009D.jpeg
So I’ve got these phone cases for my iPhone 7 I really like. They got remaindered and my old one was dying so I bought another. This will buy me about a year, but I thought it best to have a backup so I took my old nearly dead one and took it apart. It was not meant to come apart so this entailed a good deal of spudging (a spudger is a tiny spatula used for prying apart glued electronics)

Anyway I think I may have found my various problems. The one that matters here is the battery. It’s a wide flat bag LiPo and it needs to be replaced. (It’s puffy).

Anyone have any idea how I might go about finding another one of these? I doubt mophie will sell me one. They really didn’t want that sled coming apart.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
View attachment 807663 So I’ve got these phone cases for my iPhone 7 I really like. They got remaindered and my old one was dying so I bought another. This will buy me about a year, but I thought it best to have a backup so I took my old nearly dead one and took it apart. It was not meant to come apart so this entailed a good deal of spudging (a spudger is a tiny spatula used for prying apart glued electronics)

Anyway I think I may have found my various problems. The one that matters here is the battery. It’s a wide flat bag LiPo and it needs to be replaced. (It’s puffy).

Anyone have any idea how I might go about finding another one of these? I doubt mophie will sell me one. They really didn’t want that sled coming apart.
you could try scanning the barcode with a app for the iphone??

Reactions: bombastinator

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
This... is interesting. The barcode is the same as the number printed below it, or should be anyway. Might be interesting if it’s not though.
keep us updated :)

i bought a cheap power bank this Week if your interested look in your doller store for one
might do in till u get the replacement battery

i got mine in pound land £2 (UK dollar store)
been testing it last few days and it's ok reads at 2000mah

also got this one comes out at only 960mah though
but its got a 18650 inside thats easy to change out for a cheap 3500mah or one of your old batteries if u have a soldering iron and was £1 ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread