ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
whoever bought it owns the rights to it ~ along with all licensing, certifications and approvals (as well as liabilties). i would think it would make for an ideal precident for.... similar products?

I should think whoever bought all that in depth academic (FDA favoured) research that fits every single thing in favour of nicotine vapour has the one and only key I've seen so far to any future development of this industry.

Frankly, it makes any research we have assembled look amateurish. If anyone is going to do this thing it will be the purchaser, whoever they are.

Just my grain of salt,

:|

The product is absolutely worthless and could have been put together by any of a dozen or so modders here over the weekend. It's just a modded humidifier.

However, the ugly truth is that certain well connected companies will get an fda green light for their product in a highly regulated, highly overpriced market as nrt with superior products banned; that is the nightmare: that we might be forced to use such crap.

Big pharma is just a racket, just like war.

ISAWHIM

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
www.isawhim.com
They just got $krewed...

Overly complex... Ugly... impractical... beyond anyone's budget... fails to offer anything competitive to the existing devices already on the market.

It has as much appeal as an asthma-inhaler. It tells the user... "You are medically dependant on life aide."

For someone who is taking the Dr, route... possibly for age reasons, or because it is free from an insurance policy... That would be a great option. But so is the patch, or the gum. It does nothing for the desire to suck on a twig, let it hang from your teeth, and exhale a nice slow relaxing breath.

Who wants to suck on key-chain device that looks like a tape-measure or a some form of retro-walkie-talkie? To me, it looks like a kids toy from McDonalds... I am sure that will fly well.

Notice there was never anything actually produced... they just sold a device that they are not even sure works, and they never made.

Who purchased it... I want to sell them a unicorn, a bridge, and a space-station, and the kings wardrobe.

Hope they could get it to work. Obviously the creators could not, and could not convince anyone to invest in it, and couldn't afford to invest in it themselves. There is creator confidence for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread