Not even using my ecig anymore...I'm free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4cz28

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Spring TX (Houston)
Congrats are being free. Wow you accidentally quit vaping, I'm impressed. Please let us know how it goes if you can. I can go much longer without nicotine than when I smoked, but never tried to actually stop vaping. You make it sound so easy.

I started at 24 and went to 6...it was easy!

wow way to go,,btw there is now a forum here for others like you also :)

Thanks for the info

Man That totally Rocks.....I had to attend some meetings recently and couldnt vape all day. It didnt bother me anywhere near what go with out analogs would have. I think that I may be getting really in this new year yoo. Good Luck!

I was the same way, it had no real hold on me. They are way different the analogs.

That is so great!
How long were you vaping?
Did you cut down on mg. of nicotine?

I want to quit entirely too.

I used them for about 8 or 9 months and yes I went to 24 to 6 and stopped using my dual coil and went back to a single coil. I just kept forgetting to use it, I was having to remind myself to grab my stuff in the morning. Do it, I know you can!

Congratulations to you both from here too...:toast:

The ecig doesn't have the same hold on me that the analogs did and I can see me (hopefully) just forgetting to pick it up one of these days. There are days already that I can drive off without it and not get anxious..... I could never do that with the analogs.

I can't really belive that it happend this way. ON New Years day even! There is no where near the same addiction level there is with analogs. I hope people understand that its not that bad setting them down. If I did this with an analog I would be climbing the walls right now.

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
I love vaping and don't want to quit, so why should I? I went from 24mg when I started down to 6-12mgs and I don't have to vape like I had to have a cigarette but I love vaping so much that I don't want to quit,besides what would I do with all this juice! LOL Congrats tho to you and your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread