Not for the faint of heart (don't read if you have delicate sensibilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
This was discovered purely by accident... trust me.

A new recipe... I call, for lack of a better name, "Ex-Lax"

It started when I got my bottle of 36mg Chocolate from Totally Wicked US.

I placed a drop or two, straight, in my pen and gave it a whirl.

I don't usually vape 36mg strength. I cut it down with glycerine and possibly other flavors. I wanted to try this in it's plain form just to see what I thought.

First impression... it has that unmistakable TW burn. Good stuff.

Second impression... where's the chocolate? Maybe it's cause I mix my own with Lorann's flavorings... but the chocolate just really wasn't there for me. No problem... I bought it cause most of my recipes are chocolate-based and they were out of the unflavored.

Anyway... I add just a couple of drops of Lorann's Chocolate just to bolden the flavor. Still not cutting with Glycerine though. I half load a pen-style cart and happily puff away.

Here's where the 36mg strength hit... sent me straight to the restroom.

Anyway, I'm keeping a little (3cc) bottle of it for those um... occasions when I need a little help.

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
This is an older thread, but it reminds me of my first time experiencing American Spirit Perique Blend cigarettes. A friend of mine got a hold of them and said in a suspiciously... well, suspicious voice, "Here, try this." I lit up and the first hit felt like a sucker punch to the throat. Not one to wimp out, I insisted on smoking the whole cigarette. It never lightened up. Each hit was like "WHAM!" Within 10 minutes, it hit me like a Fleet enema. :D 'nuff said.

-D4

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
SNIP!

Here's where the 36mg strength hit... sent me straight to the restroom.

Anyway, I'm keeping a little (3cc) bottle of it for those um... occasions when I need a little help.

I used to find the first rollie of the day worked on the exact same principle. I love TW36mg liquids for special occasions but I don't find it has the same effect, digestively, in the mornings - maybe I'll go back to one rollie a day FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread