Not inhaling: MTL or DL tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valatea

May 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm new to vaping and I've received contradictory advise regarding which kind of tank I should purchase.

I occasionally smoke cigars are pipe for it's taste so I don't inhale any of the smoke. I tried vaping because of the many flavors that are available and so I could smoke indoors.

I was advised to get a MTL tank for this purpose but someone else advised a DL tank because it gives off better flavor using sub-ohm coils. The thing I've noticed myself is that I puff multiple times so it get's hot and get more flavor out of it. So the sub-ohm coils might make more sense but I wanted to check again on a different forum. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello everyone,

I'm new to vaping and I've received contradictory advise regarding which kind of tank I should purchase.

I occasionally smoke cigars are pipe for it's taste so I don't inhale any of the smoke. I tried vaping because of the many flavors that are available and so I could smoke indoors.

I was advised to get a MTL tank for this purpose but someone else advised a DL tank because it gives off better flavor using sub-ohm coils. The thing I've noticed myself is that I puff multiple times so it get's hot and get more flavor out of it. So the sub-ohm coils might make more sense but I wanted to check again on a different forum. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Hi and welcome,
I will echo the original advice. MTL.
MTL is Mouth to Lung.
DTL is Direct to lung.

Best of luck
I

Reactions: DeloresRose

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hello everyone,

sub ohm will fill your mouth in a fraction of a second

a MTL set up will generate vapour more slowly, and let you savour it, with the style of puffing pipe smokers tend to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread