• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not my freakin mornin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
ARGH I woke up, went to take a vape off my LR atty.. Acrid gross vapor and... nothing. I grab my newly cleaned atty and... barely any vapor still. the other newly cleaned atty... less... I am wanting my nicotine really badly right now and I am not getting it..... I'm ready to cry. I dont' have a way to get any around here, and I don't have any money right now to buy any more attys... I don't know if the LR one is dead or what, I'm assuming it is, and the other 2 are just dying slowly i think... :(:mad:

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
sorry ladies, I had to spend the day waiting for a friend to get out of a mediation taht ended up beign twice as long as it was supposed to be. I have an Ego-T, I really love the tank part, i hate cartridges on my Volcano thing and I hated them :( NOt sure if that's the same as the cartos you're talking about though... I'm still really new :(

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
lol yes battery is working just fine, and charged :) yeah i tried the dry burn thing too, my LR gets nada, its afu i think. The other 2 i've cleaned MULTIPLE times, dried, burned, tried everything. Idk. Just need new ones I guess. Me and tech unfortunately have a bad relationship. I love it. It hates me and tends to screw up a lot even if I do everything right.

Alatariel

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2011
Tasmania
*hugs*
i had a similar problem this morning, just wasnt getting anything out of mine. i have a LR 510 ego. so hubby took the spike out of it and im dripping lol. its working ok for now, just hanging out for our giantamizers....
my uncle has an ego-t as well and his died in 1 week. we think it was because he was cleaning it everyday.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
I used to use atties with my 901 and 801..why are you folks cleaning them? doesn't that just kill them faster?

MK I tried blowing them out but that hasn't helped either, idk I'm a freakin newbie I did what I was told to do by people that I thought knew what they were talking about. No one's bothered to explain what a dry burn is in anything I've found(so i've assumed as to what it is) and everyone pretty much has told me to clean it if blowing out doesn't help (which it hasn't, "blowing out" the atty hasn't helped make it easier to vape or anything, and it doesn't get the flavor outta it either so I'm not sure... do you guys just blend?)
Seriously I am really new to it and I'm trying to make something work, its incredibly frustrating when not only does it not but being told contradictory information. I just want to make it work. I want to get my nicotine. Cuz I'm really not getting much at all at the moment and I'm cranky as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread