Not my week for mods - Dovpo Topside Dual RMA'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
Yes, my poor year old lost vape Paranormal DNA75C battery door hinge broke this week - see my Evolv post thanking them! But also my brand new Dovpo Topside dual proved to be defective!

The mod drains battery "A" very quickly, and battery "B" does not discharge at all. Fortunately, the problem was evident well within the Element Vape 30 day return period. It did take a few back and forth emails, and sending them pictures of the mod and batteries, which seemed rather silly, but I complied and they did RMA it, and I have shipped it back. Glad they do stand behind their vendor return policy.

I already had a Dovpo Topside single battery version, and like it a lot, with no problems so far. For the brief time I had with the dual model, I liked it as well. Just the thing for my dual coil Rebirth rda. I asked for an exchange, so hopefully the replacement will arrive before long.

• Optimistic
Reactions: jim_87

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
The Topside Dual arrived and once again I have a pair of Dovpo siblings. So far so good on the replacement. I really do like both of these sqounkers. They feel good in the hand, neither are finger print magnets, the buttons feel good, the liquid capacity is great, and of course when a re-fill is needed the top fill is so quick and easy.

What more could I want.

Topside Duo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread