Not New Just New Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjanderson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Hey, I couldn't remember my old username so I created a new one. I have been on here, a very long time ago. I have used the KGO (original) but found the KGO vv (variable volt) and got that one.

I have been still smoking but will be quitting that soon and use the KGO only. I hope I can find juice in Malaysia, I will be going out there very soon. I am hoping to find a better menthol flavored juice but do like the Apple Cinnamon, Tropical Island, and Pumpkin Pie from Bluemist vaping. They have a menthol that I like somewhat, best so far but not good enough really.

Well, I need to update my profile as much as I am allowed.

gjanderson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Thanks for the information. I will be in Kuala Lumpur in about 3 weeks and my fiance will take me to get some ejuice/eliquid. Where would be the best place if you happen to know? This way, I can tell her where to go.

I heard they have a law giving problems about the ejuice/eliquid but not about the units themselves, so I won't be taking any ejuice with me, just the unit (and whatever juice in the cartomizer(s) for the trip). Is this still going on or is it only in certain locations?

I would also like to know if My Freedom Smoke (MFS) delivers to Malaysia because I heard they have some very good menthol ejuice and already know that Bluemist vaping will not ship there at this time. If anybody happens to know, that would be wonderful to know.

Thanks,

hopefully will quit the analogs for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread