• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

not so good on the analogs today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Amen, Quasi, and soxdiehard I wish you better days ahead, for you and your GF...sometimes things don't work out, but better to not try to hack each other up too bad...after all, there must have been something nice for awhile. Right. I'll tell you about my ex, someday!!
For right now try to stay comfortable, with or without smoking. This vaping thing really can work!!
Best to you.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I got my first kit early October 09. I would have an analog from time to time, as I simply hoped to cut my spending down, and have an outlet for when I was unable to smoke. By the end of November I was 100% analog free except for when I had either equipment failure, or fell short on juice due to my own misjudgment of my stock.

My last analog was in May, and I bought a pack and had ONE...couldn't stomach it and tossed the pack in my glove box. I think one of my kids borrowed the "Jed" (his Nic name due to part of my license plate ID) and found it in there and tossed it because I was cleaning him a couple weeks ago, and it wasn't in there.

It takes some time to ween off the analogs...but once you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread