Not Sure What Kind Of E-Cig Setup I Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveghoul

Oct 7, 2013
South Texas
know it's an eGo-T battery but I know that the drip tip isn't what normally comes with an eGo-T and as far as the clearomizer? Im not sure what brand that is either. With this setup, how do I go about cleaning and changing flavors thoroughly? Just wash and dry heat? Or is my setup supposed to be disposable? Also, if I want to upgrade, in the USA, what do you Senior vapers recommend? (battery, Atty, everything) I'd prefer a setup that has removable batteries i can charge from a wall charger and a display so that I know voltage, watts, puffs, battery life, etc. And last but not least, what is the best e-juice 0mg nicotine for fruity flavors? I purchased some from a local smoke shop (Pokey's Planet) called Lush and as far as I can tell, it's cheap quality. I may be wrong. I am new to vaping.

THANK YOU so much for reading my post and any responses I may get.
IMG_20131009_130306.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What price range are you looking into? Prices for a variable voltage mod will start out around $40 and can go up to over $200.

Do some research on the Vamo, Smoktech or Segelei ZMax, Innokin MVP or SVD, and the Provari.

A excellent source for IMR batteries and chargers is RTD Vapor - RTD Vapor AW Batteries

The red AW IMR batteries are the most recommend. Pila, Xtar, and Nitecore are the better chargers.

Batteries for Mods: IMR or Protected?

Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Ego's & Mods

Is it a carto, a tank, or what?

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Personally, I recommend an Innokin iTaste MVP. It's a small box mod that has adjustable voltage and a powerful built-in rechargeable battery that will last 2 - 3 days on a charge. It has a passthru ability, which means you can continue to use it as it is recharging.

Very durably built. Comfortable to hold. Pocket friendly. Ideal for clearomizers or cartotanks. These are extremely popular for novices and advanced vapors alike.

It's available in two versions. The second version adds variable wattage, a built-in ohm reader, and some minor refinements over the first edition.

Innokin MVP iTaste Kit - AltSmoke

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP V2.jpg MVP_in_hand.jpg

Last edited:
know it's an eGo-T battery but I know that the drip tip isn't what normally comes with an eGo-T and as far as the clearomizer? Im not sure what brand that is either. With this setup, how do I go about cleaning and changing flavors thoroughly? Just wash and dry heat? Or is my setup supposed to be disposable? Also, if I want to upgrade, in the USA, what do you Senior vapers recommend? (battery, Atty, everything) I'd prefer a setup that has removable batteries i can charge from a wall charger and a display so that I know voltage, watts, puffs, battery life, etc. And last but not least, what is the best e-juice 0mg nicotine for fruity flavors? I purchased some from a local smoke shop (Pokey's Planet) called Lush and as far as I can tell, it's cheap quality. I may be wrong. I am new to vaping.

THANK YOU so much for reading my post and any responses I may get.
View attachment 259887

I think you have a CE4, it's what I had when I got my eGo-C. At first I thought it was an iClear 16 and was trying to clean it until I realized I couldn't remove the bottom like the iClear 16.

I referred to this video for cleaning/taking it apart:
How to clean a CE4 a.k.a. Vision Ego Clearomizer a.k.a. Stardust / CE5 - YouTube

As far as putting in juice, I removed the tip and just dripping through the top making sure it doesn't touch the middle part.

thermatico

Jun 6, 2013
Savannah
Personally, I recommend an Innokin iTaste MVP. It's a small box mod that has adjustable voltage and a powerful built-in rechargeable battery that will last 2 - 3 days on a charge. It has a passthru ability, which means you can continue to use it as it is recharging.

Very durably built. Comfortable to hold. Pocket friendly. Ideal for clearomizers or cartotanks. These are extremely popular for novices and advanced vapors alike.

It's available in two versions. The second version adds variable wattage, a built-in ohm reader, and some minor refinements over the first edition.

Innokin MVP iTaste Kit - AltSmoke

View attachment 259898 View attachment 259899 View attachment 259900

I second this, I just received an MVP 2 and it is by far superior to my other mods, VV and VW and a very consistent vaping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread