not sure what model I have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
I bought this e-cigarette one day after coming back from the store buying Analogs. I heard an add on the Glenn Beck radio program about a company called " Smoke Relief"--Free E- Cigarette..( I'm no dummy , I know there are no free lunches) I called because I had , had enough of Analogs..It's a hipe about being free..Yea you don't get charged directly for the E-cigarette but you get 24 carts for 79.90..then they were out of stock..so 6 weeks later I finally got it.

I know I won't deal with them any longer , but at least they push me over the line to make the jump to PV.

I'm still not sure 100% what I have , I think it is a super-mini..IE dse103 from want I can gather from looking at forum .

I am sure next week I will be ordering the 501 with manual bat....but this still does the job..and I would use it as a back up..or a give away to some friend that is considering..so I would like to get some atty's and extra batteries..the peeps I bought from don't stock supplies nor even know what model they are selling..just in for the fast buck.

Description of mine is It came in a box that looked like a Marlboro box, same size as standard cigarette, red LED , atty looks to be brass or yellowish metal and about half inch long..So does anyone know where I can get some spare hardware for this Item ..and If you can verify if it is a DSe 103

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Too big? DFW ain't exactly a mountain hick town.

Anyhoo, if it's a 401, and you like it, you can get parts pretty inexpensively. There's a 401 Forum at;
M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

FYI, there's also a Texas Social Group. You've got lots of neighbors, and some local suppliers up in that neck of the woods. Tejas Vapin at;
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/tejas-vapin.html

137 members right now. Contact Lika to get in.

Cheers;
jd

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Check the back of your charger, sometimes they will list the model number.

Vince;
He has that little stubby, cordless USB charger. I don't think there's room on it for a number, but maybe. Good idea. That's what tipped me off that it's probably a 401.

I wish they made that little stubby for more models. I have one, & it's great. Really tiny for traveling.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
It looks like the E-Health M401 if this is the site;
Order Here!

This is a link to the Different models. Incomplete, but the 401 & DSE103 are there;
E-Cigarette Models

If this don't help we can look further.
Are you over with your 4081, I know that you have love them for a long time but this signature:
The 4081 - It's not just for Breakfast anymore
made me think

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Are you over with your 4081, I know that you have love them for a long time but this signature:
The 4081 - It's not just for Breakfast anymore
made me think

Naw - I'm still using it regularly. I also have a 401 / 510 / 901. I still use the others too. I just use what works for me, and with all the supplies I have stocked up, I'm vaping steady and cheaply. The sig was just to add a little humor.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Vince;
He has that little stubby, cordless USB charger. I don't think there's room on it for a number, but maybe. Good idea. That's what tipped me off that it's probably a 401.

I wish they made that little stubby for more models. I have one, & it's great. Really tiny for traveling.

I take my little stubby everywhere too 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread