Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hey again Tim! I'm looking to buy 1 or 2 801 minnos. I don't need the full kit (as I have plenty of minipipe batts and chargers)....just the device itself.

Jason doesn't seem to have an idea of when he will be getting them. So my questions:

1) Would it end up being quicker for me to just order from you?

2) Can I get a price on what just the device would cost? And what shipping to New York State might be?

Thanks so much! :)

Lu

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hey again Tim! I'm looking to buy 1 or 2 801 minnos. I don't need the full kit (as I have plenty of minipipe batts and chargers)....just the device itself.

Jason doesn't seem to have an idea of when he will be getting them. So my questions:

1) Would it end up being quicker for me to just order from you?

2) Can I get a price on what just the device would cost? And what shipping to New York State might be?

Thanks so much! :)

Lu

Hi Lu,:)

We've had a bit of a problem with black sleeves so we are subsequently not shipping to Jason until next week. :(

In answer to your questions:

1/ That's a hard one and I couldn't say for sure.... there probably wouldn't be much in it either way.

2/ Price for device only: £50 + £10 shipping to USA. Just email me: admin@smokejuice.co.uk and I'll send you a paypal invoice as the bare bones kits are not currently listed.

Hope that helps you with your decision!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread