The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Not sure what to do next....

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by ZambucaLu, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Hey again Tim! I'm looking to buy 1 or 2 801 minnos. I don't need the full kit (as I have plenty of minipipe batts and chargers)....just the device itself.

Jason doesn't seem to have an idea of when he will be getting them. So my questions:

1) Would it end up being quicker for me to just order from you?

2) Can I get a price on what just the device would cost? And what shipping to New York State might be?

Thanks so much! :)

Lu

2. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Lu,:)

We've had a bit of a problem with black sleeves so we are subsequently not shipping to Jason until next week. :(

In answer to your questions:

1/ That's a hard one and I couldn't say for sure.... there probably wouldn't be much in it either way.

2/ Price for device only: £50 + £10 shipping to USA. Just email me: admin@smokejuice.co.uk and I'll send you a paypal invoice as the bare bones kits are not currently listed.

Hope that helps you with your decision!:)

3. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Thanks Tim. Just emailed you :)

Lu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.