Not the first analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
I remember last year after I vaped a couple weeks without a cig, but ran out of carts, so was "forced" to go back to analogs. Man did the first one taste like sh*t! I couldn't believe I ever liked the stupid things. Of course I got used to them and hooked again, but found myself craving vape in a bad way. It is so much cleaner and tastes so much better, but you don't realize it until you go back. Not suggesting you do, but don't run out of juice!

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
See, I'm the opposite for some strange reason. If I have analogs in the house I feel "safer".
I've been vaping for 3 days with no analogs, but if I didn't have any, I'd feel panicked.
My only problem is my battery goes and the other isn't fully charged yet, so I have to wait. Been tempted a few times, but didn't give in :)

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
See, I'm the opposite for some strange reason. If I have analogs in the house I feel "safer".
I've been vaping for 3 days with no analogs, but if I didn't have any, I'd feel panicked.
My only problem is my battery goes and the other isn't fully charged yet, so I have to wait. Been tempted a few times, but didn't give in :)

You got alot more will power than me! Stick with it, it's well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread