Not To Drum Up More Pre-Orders....BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coombs

May 12, 2009
Van Isle, Canada
This is a big concern,
There is a huge difference between outright banning PVs and banning E-juice w/Nicotine
Personally I'm not worried about a Nicotine E-juice Ban, But I have enough unflavored 36mg liquid to slowly ween myself of nicotine, And already intended to stop Nicotine use.
I know this would be a bad thing for many, And disagree with a ban on principal.

But if they ban PVs outright, Then we are ALL screwed.
And our only option will be the illegal import of parts (Unless we all become Modders)
Which would make every PV user a criminal, But in the words of a great man......

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." -Martin Luther King Jr, April 16 1963

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
Hi Cancer,

IMHO, As long as PS steers clear of selling e-liquid/carts, Marketing their products for any particular intended purpose or make any claims regarding health/treatment of illness, The FDA will have no jurisdiction or authority to restrict the sale of PS's electronic novelty devices. Regardless what the outcome is of the current pending litigation, The Prodigy and USBPT's would not fall within the FDA's mandate.
Again, This is simply my opinion.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread