Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
To the OP, I've seen them and am curious about them, but I've just got too much invested in regular rebuilding to add another project to my list.

Do you wick with wool??!? :lol: ;)
It's well known that dehydrated mutton makes an excellent wick, plus if you overheat it, you have a snack!

Reactions: bsidb

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
The notch coils are supposedly best used at 50+ watts and I find vaping that high unenjoyable. I glad they work for you. :thumbs:
Horse puckey!! I've even been hearing people burning them up thinking they need to crank them up. I run the Theorom 400 deg at 35 watts and it's just happy as a clam! I'm sure I could turn it down to 20 watts even.

Reactions: satchvai
Hope you like them like I do, its fun trying them in places they don't belong, I use Rayon for all builds with great results, snug in the coil and thin tails , not a dry hit:vapor:

I've got a couple of boxes of "Koh Gen Do" and will be ordering more soon...can never have enough for D-Day. I know they aren't going to outlaw cotton, I just don't want to even talk to anyone abt what I do after the hammer falls. :rolleyes:

I went to one Sally's and they did not have the CelluCotton rayon in stock, so I'm looking for another location. :thumb:

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Horse puckey!! I've even been hearing people burning them up thinking they need to crank them up. I run the Theorom 400 deg at 35 watts and it's just happy as a clam! I'm sure I could turn it down to 20 watts even.

My Theorem is at 29 watts and it is about perfect, and my REO is pushing about 60 watts and is pretty nice as well , those are what I have been vaping today, first the Theorem now the REO (Nuppin clone), obviously hitting the REO a lot less

Last edited:
Reactions: sawlight

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
I've got a couple of boxes of "Koh Gen Do" and will be ordering more soon...can never have enough for D-Day. I know they aren't going to outlaw cotton, I just don't want to even talk to anyone abt what I do after the hammer falls. :rolleyes:

I went to one Sally's and they did not have the CelluCotton rayon in stock, so I'm looking for another location. :thumb:

I hope you find some Rayon before the Notch coils get to you

Reactions: Tommy-Chi
I got my CelluCotton through the mail...think it was 17$Sites-SA-Site here it is , I got the 500 footer 440060

I'll try that. I was going to use Sally's via mail but I heard that they may send something else...like cotton, and I have a vendor for that.

Not trying to be pushy, I don't have an agenda other than wanting you to have the best vape

NO, not reading it that way. I'm down with the notch coils and CelluCotton.

The sales lady at Sally's asked me what it was for and I was like... "uhhh...well, it's hard to describe to you but it's for vaping..." and then I headed for the door before she called the cops! :w00t:

She had this blank look on her face and hesitated and I had time to scramble for the door...:cool:

If that seems like a lot to start for not knowing if youd even like it I could mail you a sample to try

I just rcvd credit through PayPal for $500. The first thing I'm doing is maxing it out on the next NudeNicotine Armor v2 sale! :D

Then I'll just keep hammering away at what I need for the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread