Notch coils where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
I liked the notch coil that came with the Merlin tank. I was trying to find a good place that sells these in bulk for a good price. Some of the places I found were willing to sell me 5 coils for $10:nah:. That is an insane price in my opinion. Can anyone recommend a good place to order notch coils from for a good price?

Thanks.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Fasttech, 2 weeks is good. Could be longer or shorter. My record from them was 8 days. They have other notch coils in stock as well. you might want to poke around and maybe find one with a bit higher resistance like these $4.79 Iwodevape 316 Stainless Steel Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA Atomizer (10-Pack) - authentic / 26 AWG / 0.4mm / 0.6ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The thing with Fasttech is they just about anything you could ask for, you just need some patience for it to arrive. If you need them sooner, maybe eciggity has these already with wick, but you can trim and use it however you want Wismec Notch Coils (5 Pack)

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
Fasttech, 2 weeks is good. Could be longer or shorter. My record from them was 8 days. They have other notch coils in stock as well. you might want to poke around and maybe find one with a bit higher resistance like these $4.79 Iwodevape 316 Stainless Steel Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA Atomizer (10-Pack) - authentic / 26 AWG / 0.4mm / 0.6ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The thing with Fasttech is they just about anything you could ask for, you just need some patience for it to arrive. If you need them sooner, maybe eciggity has these already with wick, but you can trim and use it however you want Wismec Notch Coils (5 Pack)

Thanks I'll probably most definitely buy some of those. For that price on FastTech you really can't beat those prices. None of my hand built kanthal coils come close to the notch coil with TC. :)

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread