Nother Budget Vape - Social Lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Ok. I did one review on these guys, but here's another.
I went back to this local B&M, one because I fell head over heals for one of the juices I tried the first visit and 2, I really enjoyed the shop so why not right?
Incase you havent read a review by me, I want to review not rigs nor any equipment. I vape on one of two mechs, either a Hades 26650 with a Tobh atty, or a Stingray X 18650 with a Tobh atty. Both Tobh's are bulit to a 0.5ohms. Just cause that's what I like. All juices were made to a max VG, and 6mg
1.) Toucan Crack my fav juice of the month. like i've said before it's like a great big bowl of half with Fruit loops the other half Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. OMG, its sweet in all the right ways!! :vapor: I got a 100ml for $30. Consdier more 'premium' are 22+ for 30mL, this def fits the the parameters of budget, plus they will mix at whatever pg/vg nic you want. Love it!!
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
2.) Meaches & Pango - just like the name implies its a fruity blend of peaches and mango sweetnes. It is a great vape. Not an all day for me, but it is a nice change to fruitiness for sure!! There is a certain sweet that can go with fruit, IMHO Social Lizar nailed it. this is one of my favorite vapes, next to Toucan Crack.
3.) Vanilla Bean Icecream - you know that icecream that is cold and good so you eat it fast and get a headache? yea. that's this, without a headache. I love vanilla icecream. Even more so when it's vanilla bean, because it is a lil'more vanillay and sweet. You can almost feel the bitter cold of the spoon when you take a toot. it is the first juice I grab after a big meal. Its a great dessert vape, and goto for me....after Toucan Crack buahahahaha.
4.) Lizard Blood - well. This is NOT a vape for me. Infact, I would love to send it to one of ya'll. Tell me why, and if the mods let me keep this post here I will.
Ok, heres why. It is a cherry lime-aid with coconut. The cherry-LIME is very strong. It is far from a bad vape, in fact its really good. I'm not a fan of cherry lime-aid. If I wanted, I could take it back to them, and they would gimme another bottle of my choice but I would rather one of my readers get it.
5.) Puzzled - great novelty vape. It is, remember those paper straws with the sugary candy in them.....what were they??? oh, i was Puzzled hahaha, just kiddin. Pixie sitx. yeah, it's the blue pixie stix from you past. After the first couple of toots, you wont be puzzled anymore!! My wife on the wont put this down. She loves it. I enjoy when she vapes it too. The smell makes me want to go to the store and get pixie stix!!
6.) Ultraviolet - ok, this one was bought by my wife but I figured I'd giver a toot or two. Well, after one I was done. Sometimes you swing and have a good hit, others you miss. Well, this was a miss by my own fault. The name gives it away violet, purple. Yup GRAPE!! Well this is the grape-iest grape I've ever had!! The best I can describe this is take grape kool-aid, mix that into a grape pop(soda) and there you go! HOLY GRAPE ..... batman, that is strong grape.
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Remember taste is subjective, just because I don't like it doesnt me you wont. Even though there were a few I didnt care, the flavors were good I just didnt like the flavor if that makes sense.

Give these guys a shot, great prices great people. If you're in DFW, go to their shop!!

Edit:
sorry, forgot I started this with this post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reviews/618886-social-lizard-tons-juices.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread