Status
Not open for further replies.

bijo

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York, NY
Listen friends,
Believe me when I tell you this: BOBA'S BOUNTY is so friggin AMAZING. I love it so much. It is 100% my ADV. It is so good I feel this urgent need to ANNOUNCE this to the world. I can't imagine vaping a day without this juice!!!!

You guys need to take my word on this, try out the 12ml for $6.97 , try it in a standard 510, then a LR 510 atty, and finally in a 306 LR atty and you will be BLOWN AWAY! (in a good way of course)

Bobas Bounty

Love,
Marco aka Bijo

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Dob... read this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...l-bobas-bounty-review-thread.html#post1700838

There is no way to accurately describe it...

Bijo, it's my favorite too... beware of building up people's expectations... some folks don't take to it like us... it is an unusual, unidentifiable flavor...

I have so much Bobas at home... I refuse to be without it. Not only does it taste good, but the vapor is the best I have ever found.
Another really good AV flavor to try if you like boba's but want a more piercing flavor is the flu cured... I just reordered this one...

bijo

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York, NY
My favorite vape by far, its my only must have juice at all times.

Yes you have good taste!!

Pheisty : I'm excited to hear your "review" on your Boba's...

Btw for any noobs that may stumble upon this page and wondering where to find this .. it's on the Alien Visions / AveJuice.com website Here: http://www.avejuice.com/BobasBounty

Oh and I don't know if anyone mentioned this .. its 100% VG, and the throat hit is AMAZING. I'm personally not sensitive to PG juices but vaping a 100% VG juice is supposed to be a bit "easier on the system" and less dehydrating from what I've read...
I really hope Alien Visions never changes this formula, or Heaven forbid ever DISCONTINUES this amazing juice.

Yea you can call me a BB fanboy!

Marco (Bijo)

Last edited:

bijo

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York, NY
No 30ML sizes??

I get the 15ml bottles and use a driptip. Lasts me a very long time. You know what, using a standard 510 atty with Boba's Bounty tastes really really good. There are days I prefer it over the LR atty taste. So believe me.. getting a 15ml bottle, and using it with a driptip on a standard atomizer .. that 15ml bottle will last you.

bijo

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York, NY
Why? Are you allergic to it or do you not like the flavor of VG? I honestly don't like VG either but in boba's you forget all about it being VG.

Xanax I feel the same way too. The throat hit is INSANE .. all of Alien Visions e-juices have really amazing throat hit. I have 555, Flue Cured, Blend 4, Havana Gold, they all are good but their Boba's is just insanely good. I vape it 98.9% of the time.

Phayah

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
US
VG turns my stomach if its more than about 20%, shame otherwise i would've tried it.

I'm the same way. I can smell it from a mile away. It's like rotten fruit. It also reduces the throat hit so much it's unvapable for me. I've tried a lot of "super throat hit" juices with 10-20% VG and I just can't do it.

I would try it but I'm terrified of VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread