Nothing so good as a buttery caramel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
On a tip from an ECF member, I got some Vaperite Caramel Cream. Out of the mailbox it was meh. But after close to a month of steeping, a rich, creamy butter flavor has emerged which is blowing my mind. I don't think any other juice has steeped as well as this one has for me.

Just thought I'd share this for the caramel lovers out there... I know many, like me, eventually go on a caramel hunt. And if you like a buttery caramel, a steeped Vaperite Caramel Cream may be just what you're looking for.

P.s. Big thanks to the wonderful and talented Mindfield for pointing me to this juice. :)

yeebiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Nesquehning, PA
Try caramel from Mom & Pop vapor shop. I tend to vape many juices throughout the course of a day. I don't really have an "all day vape." Picked up a 10ml sample pack that included this juice. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I vaped this until straight through until every drop was gone. A rarity for me. Highly recommended juice!

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Good topic! I love the sweeter and richer RY4s, so more caramel is what I'm after.

Yeah caramel is just such a satifying flavor... both to eat and vape. In fact I've got some chocolate covered caramels sitting on the table beside me...

...they ain't long for this world lol. Just don't tell my doctor... he'd have my head if he knew I was eating caramels. :)

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Try caramel from Mom & Pop vapor shop. I tend to vape many juices throughout the course of a day. I don't really have an "all day vape." Picked up a 10ml sample pack that included this juice. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I vaped this until straight through until every drop was gone. A rarity for me. Highly recommended juice!

Sounds fantastic! I keep hearing good things about Mom & Pop vapor. Definitely on my try list. Thanks.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I am huge caramel lover and for the longest time I was totally disappointed in all the DIY caramel flavors ... finally around XMAS I received a Caramel flavoring that was spot on, then I mixed it with some Butter flavor from FlavourArt and bang zoom my Caramel vaping dream finally came true!!

Nothing like some buttery Caramel, I do agree!

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ
I am huge caramel lover and for the longest time I was totally disappointed in all the DIY caramel flavors ... finally around XMAS I received a Caramel flavoring that was spot on, then I mixed it with some Butter flavor from FlavourArt and bang zoom my Caramel vaping dream finally came true!!

Nothing like some buttery Caramel, I do agree!

Would you mind sharing the brand and name of that heavenly caramel flavoring?

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
On a tip from an ECF member, I got some Vaperite Caramel Cream. Out of the mailbox it was meh. But after close to a month of steeping, a rich, creamy butter flavor has emerged which is blowing my mind. I don't think any other juice has steeped as well as this one has for me.

Just thought I'd share this for the caramel lovers out there... I know many, like me, eventually go on a caramel hunt. And if you like a buttery caramel, a steeped Vaperite Caramel Cream may be just what you're looking for.

P.s. Big thanks to the wonderful and talented Mindfield for pointing me to this juice. :)

Thank you for sharing!

This is one of those flavors that I crave. I have yet to find a really good one, but I'll definitely be putting this on the list to try out (with a note to steep).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread