• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOTICE - NEW ATTENDANCE POLL for Weird Al ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL

Please repond if you are going by August 9th!

• I am attending/having the Buffet ($9 plust $1.65 service fee)

• I am attending with a guest (2 people)/& 2 Buffet meals ($18 plus $3.30 service fee)

• I might go, not sure yet so hold a ticket (NO BUFFET OPTION)

• I might go, not sure yet but if so I'll bring a guest so hold 2 tickets (NO BUFFET OPTION)

• I can't go. See you at the next meeting!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
EDIT: Just realized the pole has been closed. Am I too late for attendance with buffet?

Updating
endl1.jpg

(hopefully not too late)

Even with shipping/feeding baby birds and surprise out-of-town visitors this week, I think I can safely add my name to the "Attending" list.

It will be good to get out of the house! :p

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sorry, no room in the Owner's Box for the pole this month! *grin* Besides, Sharky isn't able to go :mad: since he's working out of town this week AND THAT'S WHO'D USE IT. LOL

I'm getting in touch with John this afternoon with a list of people going and those that will eat the buffet.

If anyone thinks they can go late... I am pretty sure I can hold some tickets at Will Call for you! Let me know as soon as you can (and it won't cost a thing if you don't show up).

EDIT - John just said even if you want to go last minute it isn't a problem to add anyone to the group for tickets AND have the buffet... just send me a PM (with your full name) to let me know as soon as you know. I'll check here everyday.

OH! And we can get in to the venue starting at 7pm (show starts at 8pm) and the food will be available around that time too and throughout the evening during the show.

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just give them your name. I sent in everyone's first/last names to John (from our sign in sheets over the year!). We'll all meet up in the Owner's Box. You can get in at 7pm.

Any of you that can go last minute, just let me know and I'll get your name on to John!! You still can eat at the buffet too (he's ordered some extra food just in case). If you have my phone number, call me or PM me ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread