The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Notice to Phidias Feedimus owners

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by fonosmoak, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fonosmoak

fonosmoak Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Regards,

Drew at Nhaler and I have come to an amicable yet permanent parting of the ways.

(nothing has changed on the customer support side)

I will still be handling any all warranty claims for repairs or replacements for any of my Phidias designs bought from Nhaler on or before 9-11-10.

The only change is you'll be dealing with me directly:

My Skype: fotalking2u

My e-mail: fonosmoak@embarqumail.com

or just pm me here.

I no longer sanction the sale of my Phidias designs by Nhaler or any of its assigns.

I will personally warranty the three genuine Phidias Feedimus' Nhaler has left in its inventory as well as any Original work done exclusively by me...

I know my work and stand behind it 100%.

Nhaler's current inventory of non Phidimus Feedimus is its exclusive property and any modifications to them will of course void the warranty coverage by me; buyer beware!

I wish Drew all the luck in the world, I still count him as a good guy and freind, but biz is biz and it's time for me to move on.

I suppose I'll be shopping for a new retailer? or maybe (eek!) open my own web site?

time will tell, in the mean time,

Don't worry Phidias owners I've still got your six.

Best Regards
    fonosmoak

2. fonosmoak

If anyone had an interest in a Phidias product but was put off by the price or lack of available wood choices...

You can now deal with me directly... fonosmoak@embarqmail.com

It's a whole new Day, custom orders..specials etc.

Talk to you soon
    Thanks
    fonosmoak

3. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    This is news to the community, all of whom wish Drew the very best as well, I'm confident.

I'll be the first to ask, however, about direct shipping of the unit. Will it be less than $7 by chance?

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi Sailcat,
    In case you missed it, The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus was always shipped Priority Flat rate FREE($4.80)
    It came with The Phidias(of course) That I paid a few dollars MORE than the current sale price.($112.50)
    2_1.618 LR Atomizers (available exclusively at Nhaler) $18.00
    3 Adapters (lets say $12 just to be more than fair) $12.00
    2 Bottles of Liquid $10
    Custom Made Micro Fiber Bag with Nhaler Logo (priceless:ohmy:)

All That comes out to about $145.30 and then if you calculate the price of shipping them back and forth across the country and the Warranty work, I dont think it takes a genius to figure out why Fono and I have parted ways...
    Since I was selling it for $165 minus 10% That comes out to $148.50 for the customer:blink:

5. Dawolf

Dawolf Full Member Verified Member

Aug 18, 2010
    New Jersey
    Sorry, I cannot shed a tear here, the Journeyman blows the Phidias away in quality and "Customer Satisfaction" .... IMHO, there is no comparison, especially with RNR's Ali'i hitting soon....the Phidias Mod will wither away soon enough without the backing of a distributor. Creative geniuses seem to forget that marketing and sales channel is just as difficult and valuable and there HAS to be a healthy profit margin for the sales guys. This is why there are so many knock offs coming from China, there is room for profit. Besides, how are you gonna take 15 bucks (if that) worth of material and charge 112 bucks for something like that Fono, thats ok if you are selling them retail, but you will soon find out how expensive it will get setting up your own site and marketing yourself. Honestly you would have been better off selling these to Nhaler at 75 bucks ea. so they can make a profit and continue to support and market it. But now, Phidias will become a casualty of greed.

6. fonosmoak

Yikes? looks like Dawolf is finally at the door!!

I don't know where you're getting your info, but everybody I've dealt with so far seems pretty happy with their Phidias and about the change.

This is not a contest for me, it's just my way of giving back to the community that got me off a 45 year pack and a half a day cigarette habit.

But, thanks for your concern for my future well being...
    Best Regards
    fo

Think everyone has had their say, the warranty information is still here so?

I think we're done here: thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.