• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

November 13th Suncoast Vapers Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi NurseCin!! Some reason your other thread is locked so I couldn't reply!

If you get in a pinch you can get some VG locally and dilute what juice you have left to tide you over. If you really get in pinch PM me...I'm not that far away and I know there are a few others down your way as well including my sister ;)

Whatever you do.... don't resort to the jumper cables ROFL!! Good luck!

Oh and we'd LOVE to see you join in a meet if you can make it ;) Can also visit the Totally Wicked store in Bradenton if you're feeling like a road trip.

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
Hi NurseCin!! Some reason your other thread is locked so I couldn't reply!

If you get in a pinch you can get some VG locally and dilute what juice you have left to tide you over. If you really get in pinch PM me...I'm not that far away and I know there are a few others down your way as well including my sister ;)

Whatever you do.... don't resort to the jumper cables ROFL!! Good luck!

Oh and we'd LOVE to see you join in a meet if you can make it ;) Can also visit the Totally Wicked store in Bradenton if you're feeling like a road trip.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm doing ok as far as liquids go (cant seem to stop ordering more flavors..yikes) I was just curious to see if someone sold any around here in case of emergency and also for the sole purpose of going and trying some new flavors etc. I really would like to go to one of the meets but its just a little too far away and I wouldnt want to drive home afterwards. I'd get a hotel but I cant leave my dog here by himself =(

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol, NurseCin!! It took forever for me to find vapers to hang with and it still is a bit of a drive. This next meet is farther away than some are though as we have members strewn all around Tampa Bay area. Most of the folks live on the north side of Skyway.

I know there are a few folks down that direction. Maybe put up a thread and see who else might be in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers driving distance. If you guys plan a meet I'd try to make it if not on same day as our other meets. My sister lives down that way too...we meet in Punta Gorda sometimes too. I know SStambo is down that way also ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread