Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't even know what to say...

This is so much more incredible a device then I've even even HELD before.

I'm just in shock.

Holy smokes...

Thank you so incredibly much.
That is so feeble, but thank you.

I'm just in shock.

Oh, wow.

:rickroll: CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! :rickroll:

You Deserve a Great WIN like this,
especially given what YOU have been going though recently

:D "My" Friend :D

supermom.jpg

(Yes - I stole "Your" Picture - SUPER MOM ! ! !)​

(Hey and If "You" don't like it - "You" can always send it to "Me" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hello everyone, I was thinking about these contests that Imeo so generously gives for us and had a thought.....an idea and I hope that I am not out of line in asking. If I am, then please disregard.

GG encompasses so much. It is an art form. It is beauty. It is almost majestic in it's purpose. The thread for these contests is getting more and more new people that haven't been here before and some of us (self included here) really do not know as much as we would like.........about all the beautiful parts.

The one that Lettucehead just won for example. I looked it up. It is beautiful, but I wish I knew more about it and sometimes the sources to find GG products are skimpy at best.

Here is where my idea comes in........ I know that every person that owns GG is so proud.......how could they not be. I know that you all love to show pictures and brag on your beautiful pieces of art. Would any of you that own the particular piece that is won each month like to maybe post a photo or a link and tell us a little bit about it?

I know that I would be so grateful.

thanks and hugs

Morri

p.s. part of the reason that we love these contests is because Imeo comes to play with us. :)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
@ morri - Have you checked out the GG sub-forum?? Plenty of pics AND info there!!
Maybe you could start a new thread... :)

The GG

Oh yes indeed precious Kitteh. I have spent much time there and love to look at all the beautiful pictures. I just thought that here....at the end of the contest on JUST the piece that is won would make it so easy for everyone. :)

big hugs

Morri

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
Can't think of many (if any) more deserving. ENJOY IT!

I don't even know what to say...

This is so much more incredible a device then I've even even HELD before.

I'm just in shock.

Holy smokes...

Thank you so incredibly much.
That is so feeble, but thank you.

I'm just in shock.

Oh, wow.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Imeo, thank you so much for these contests. I hope that I can win one someday so that I can finally hold one of your devices and show it to my family and be proud to own one. :) I can't wait for the birthday party where I will be able to vape a GG while everyone eats cake and comments on how beautiful it is!! :) Thank you! This one was VERY hard! I hope they aren't this hard next time! haha. I guessed Putin because I knew that Putin was in politics in your area and I vaguely remembered what his nose looked like and matched it to the photo. Then I looked him up and that is what really made me think it was him. I wish I put MORE votes in for putin now! Haha.

CONGRATULATIONS LettuceHead! This is awesome! I'm so happy that someone that really loves GG's was able to win one this time! I know that you will cherish it! Congratulations! :)

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Big CONGRATS to Lettuce Head :D A very nice Prize donated by a very great friend to all of us.

Thank you for such a great contest IMEO and all of the greatest wishes for s speedy recovery for your Father. This should give him newfound vim and vigor and allow him the chance to get out and enjoy more the life he loves.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread