• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

November Meet up Friday November 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
The next meet and vape will be Nov 12th at 7:pm at Joes Crab shack on Sunset by Green Vally parkway.

4250 E. Sunset Blvd. Henderson, NV 89014 (702) 990-2001

link for their web site and directions.
Seafood Restaurant Henderson | Las Vegas Crab Restaurant | Joe's Crab Shack

I wanted to get this up soon enough that vapers from out of state could plan on coming if they wanted to and had plenty of notice.

see every one there.

Shadow.

Last edited:
WiilBe, i'm a squirrel...just remember I promised you some stuff and completely spaced it! Sorry...PM me, will ya?

November M&G Update!​

:p(That got your attention, huh?):p

Dawn, of LV's own DIY FlavorShack, will be attending (along with her lovely assistant) our November meet, bringing some of her awesome juices - AND - has most graciously offered one of her famous DIY kits in a special, separate raffle! Tickets are just ONE DOLLAR! Or six for $5!! Is that the cat's pajamas or what?!?

Our own monthly raffle prizes just keeps getting bigger and better - $5 a ticket or five for $20. This month's vendor list include Digicigz, Nhaler, VaperV and Smoke Stik - with more promised! This is definitely the must-be-there meet so far!

Also have a couple of exciting news items so be there or be...somewhere boring!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
WiilBe, i'm a squirrel...just remember I promised you some stuff and completely spaced it! Sorry...PM me, will ya?

November M&G Update!​

:p(That got your attention, huh?):p

Dawn, of LV's own DIY FlavorShack, will be attending (along with her lovely assistant) our November meet, bringing some of her awesome juices - AND - has most graciously offered one of her famous DIY kits in a special, separate raffle! Tickets are just ONE DOLLAR! Or six for $5!! Is that the cat's pajamas or what?!?

Our own monthly raffle prizes just keeps getting bigger and better - $5 a ticket or five for $20. This month's vendor list include Digicigz, Nhaler, VaperV and Smoke Stik - with more promised! This is definitely the must-be-there meet so far!

Also have a couple of exciting news items so be there or be...somewhere boring!

That is freaking awesome!
Good work! And thanks Dawn! You rock!

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
Can't beleive I haven't gone to the first two. I didn't know they were happening! A couple of guys here have my cell number! I coulda brought some party favors~!

This one is way on the other side of town.

Maybe I could pick people up on the way

How long we kick it for?

Do we have to buy food? I don't have money to spend on stuff like that. But I can just sit there. Not much for seafood anyway. except when it;s covered in golden brown batter and all buttery and delicious and...

What if someone has seafood allergies?

I am saving up to pig out on seafood - one of my favorites. You do not have to buy any food, but it would be nice if you could set aside a couple of dollars to tip because we do take up a lot of tables. If I am wrong on this please feel free to correct me. As for the time we spend - whatever. You can stay as long as you want. Last month was a couple of hours I think. Time just seems to fly by with all the talking. You will love the meeting - lots of info, trading, selling, talking, advice, and vaping. Look forward to seeing you there.

Yo Guys....been out of the loop a few days but dropped by to say a quick hi and check in... you don't have to buy any food Heisy but we can order some apps and share. Our waitress - who has requested the honor of serving us - is Gera (Jerahh) and she's saving up to buy her first kit! She is a doll and excited about us coming so wanna make sure she gets a nice tip as she requested the shift to wait on us. We'll probably be out on the patio as a couple people have kids and they have a connected playground.
We are STILL in the hotel...but now we've been exposed to chicken pox...ain't life a peach? My oldest is getting married next Sunday and things should slow down enough that I can come back and be sociable.
Hope everybody is doing okay. Happy belated birthday, Shadow, my good man! Huzza!

Ah, chicken pox. When my oldest got them I had all the kids play and sleep with each other. My theory was it would be easier to deal with it all at one time. My first three got them but my youngest didn't - she did however manage to get them 3 years later and give them to me! (I think they called it shingles - when you get them a second time as an adult). What fun memories.

I will definitely make sure I can help tip the waitress well. Anyone who volunteers to wait on us deserves it! But a warning to all - I was not kidding about saving up for the seafood - you will all watch me pick out big time.

I hate to nag so please forgive this little one. I still have two puppies to sell (one male, one female, both black and white). If you know anyone at all PM me for my phone number to give them. I own both parents so they are on site, but only the dad has papers so no AKC registration. They are weaned and will be old enough to go home on Nov 2nd. Forgive me for bringing it up again - I promise this will be the last time.

I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting new people, and, as mentioned, having seafood! Thank you again Shadow with providing me a ride.

desertlady

Aug 23, 2008
Las Vegas
Hello fellow Vegas Vapers! :)

I had to work to get my post count to five so I could say hi. :laugh: I started this journey two years ago but wasn't enthralled with the equipment or the taste back then. This was when puresmoker had just opened for business and I bought my first pen style from him.

Cutting to the chase, after deciding to quit again three months ago I started lurking and studying up. Wow, things have changed in the vaping world. My head's been spinning. I have four Rivas and several juices from FSUSA, AVEjuice and the Vapor Room.

I'm not much of poster as I guess you can tell. But I would so much like to join you for the get together at Joe's Crab Shack. I'm hungry (pun intended) to chat with everyone and need real-time input on juices. You can count me in for raffle tickets.

I live very near willbeein2003 by Rainbow and Vegas Drive. I would be most appreciative if carpooling would be available as I'm a disaster on the freeway; gas money contribution is a definite.

Please let me know. I'm so looking forward to this. :toast:

Donna

Yee-hah! Only one more week till we get to hang out with some of the finest folks old Sin City has to offer!
BTW, we can't go to Joe's without taking Kayde Bug...she says she'll run away to Disneyland if we don't. Anybody mind the company of a cute, precocious, very vape savvy little lady bug? It's a kid-friendly place.
Just saying...

desertlady

Aug 23, 2008
Las Vegas
Welcome Donna, glad you are coming back to vaping. I hope you can get a ride - I don't have a car. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone.

I have a new shirt I will be wearing - I think you are all going to be jealous!

I did, thank you so much for asking. I can't wait to meet everyone...and see the new shirt.

I'm really excited :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread