• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

November MeetUp in Lexington

What date works best for you?

• I can attend Saturday, Nov 6

• I can attend Saturday, Nov 13

• I can attend either the 6th or the 13th

• I won't be able to attend this time

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Hi everyone! So excited after our last meeting in Louisville that I can't wait for the next one. Great to see so many new faces!

I'm thinking either the 6th or the 13th (both are Saturdays) for a Lexington get together. Any opinions on the date? Puccini's seemed to work well the last time, so was going to suggest we go back there.... unless anyone has a better suggestion. They were able to give us a private area that was good sized and should hold our expanding group with ease.

Please respond in the poll to let us know if you'll be able to attend. This will give us an idea of how many to expect and what date might work best.

Edit: Looks like we're on for next weekend.... November 6.
Location: Pucinni's 833 Chevy Chase Place in Lexington 859-269-0404
Time: ?? How early Big Jim???

Thank you all.... TWolf

Last edited:

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
If it happens to be on the 6th, what time do you think we would meet? I'll have to work on every saturday but i should be able to swing the early shift and get off at 4.
Not a lot of participation in the poll, but does look like the 6th will work. Since we usually meet around 4 to 5ish, an early shift will get ya there!

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
Looks like we're on for next weekend.... November 6.
Location: Pucinni's 833 Chevy Chase Place in Lexington 859-269-0404
SpiritBerry and I will be there. We may also be bringing a couple (or more than a couple) of others with us. As far as time, I say after 5pm so we can be sure that Xion665 can join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread