Status
Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
I'm a rookie who started on an Apollo e-cig kit 3 weeks ago. Switched to a Joye 510t with cartomizers, then tanks by the end of the 1st week and then ordered a Neo Classic Auto in the 2nd week. I got it 3 or 4 days ago and have struggled with it. Struggled to the point that if it wasn't so damn beautiful, I'd have thrown it into the garbage the 2nd day. Very poor draw, very poor taste, very poor, if not non-existant throat hit. But damn it's beautiful!

Turns out that the 1st puromizer I used (I got 2 with the kit) was faulty (I have opened a ticket). So yesterday I switch over to the 2nd Puro, and filled it with 100% PG......and now all I can say is.....WOW! Taste, throat hit, vapor, NO dry hits....and did I mention beautiful? It looks good. It feels good. And now it performs like a dream. Even with my limited experience, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. True, I'm a newbie, but a newbie who has read pretty much every thing in sight, and has had 3 kits in 3 weeks. I'm am now an educated vaping newbie :) . I love this thing and so will you!

BTW....shipping from Janty EU was insanely fast to Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread