Now I have to get rid of all my old juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
So I got my first killer juice order over a month ago and have been stocking up during all the blitz sales. I had previously been using other vendors before I found killer juice. I just realized this weekend I haven't vaped any of my other MANY bottles of juice since getting my first killer juice order, so decided to vape some this weekend to get it used up. I tried a mt dew flavor (mt dews are my fav) mixed with a little lime I used to enjoy beore kjs baja blast, now it tastes terrible. Weird alcohol sort of taste either I didnt notice before or had gotten used to. My other favorite was a red strawberry cream soda, I figured since I enjoyed kj's strawberry cheescake so much, I'd try the strawberry cream soda again. The amount of flavor compared to kj's was lacking and what flavor i did get was more of a 'candy' strawberry than the real strawberry in the strawberry cheesecake. The only two flavors of my old juice from other vendors I could still vape was a fuzzberry (Strawberry peach) and cola. I see KJ has both of those, but I'm not trying them till I finish these as I'm afraid I wont be able to finish these either if I don't lol So now I have 36 bottles of juice (placed a HUGE order at one of these vendors during their 4th of july sale) I will be passing down to my mom or people at work, and think I'll be a one vendor girl from now on. Happy to have finally found a vendor though with such an amazing product. Anyone else have this experience?

Kristy

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
I mainly use killer. Spent hundreds there and have more juice than I can shake a stick at. Most juice needs steeping though.
But interesting that you like the cheesecake from kj. I think it's... uhm... I don't wanna be mean here, So I'll just say...not my cup of tea. Which is interesting, because I've tried cheescake from other vendors and it's good.... Sorry walt! Oh well , not every juice works for everyone.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
I mainly use killer. Spent hundreds there and have more juice than I can shake a stick at. Most juice needs steeping though.
But interesting that you like the cheesecake from kj. I think it's... uhm... I don't wanna be mean here, So I'll just say...not my cup of tea. Which is interesting, because I've tried cheescake from other vendors and it's good.... Sorry walt! Oh well , not every juice works for everyone.

+1 on the cheesecake. It is "cheesecaky" but I feel it is lacking the crust IMHO. I like it and it will remain in my rotation until it is gone, but can only do so much before I go to something else.

I too have tried going back to my B&M juices and found that they are WAAAYYYYY over flavored and too artificial tasting. Thier orange cream is a perfect example. IMO reminds me of baby aspirin. Harsh and "dusty" tating. KJ's version is by far better. I am not sure what was changed during the name change but the orange cream and orange creamsicle are both great.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Atroph, you nailed it with the baby aspirin! I had two bottles of orange and cream from mt baker. I tried those this weekend, and those two ended up going into the giveaway pile after trying KJs orange creamsicle. The mt baker version had a weird but familiar taste, and I couldn't put my finger on it. It was the same taste as the orange tylenol fast melts my daughter had when she was younger.

Kristy

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
Really, what to do with all that dammed juice that just didn't cut it.

I received my first order last week, place another this week!. I little ...... I have bought so much juice I will never use. It really adds some sting when you have to wait a month or two for steeping just to find out you hate it. Almost worse is doing the long steep, liking it a lot and then being told it's been discontinued.

On the other hand, glad I tried KJ when I did. There are many many more distributors I could have done the trial and error thing with and wasted a hell of a lot more money.

Interestingly enough, I was looking at some of my long expired juice (2011) I bought from Awesome Vapor years ago when I was vaping before and noticed it has the exact same label as the Dekang. Man o man did those guys bend me over.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
+1 on the cheesecake. It is "cheesecaky" but I feel it is lacking the crust IMHO. I like it and it will remain in my rotation until it is gone, but can only do so much before I go to something else.

I too have tried going back to my B&M juices and found that they are WAAAYYYYY over flavored and too artificial tasting. Thier orange cream is a perfect example. IMO reminds me of baby aspirin. Harsh and "dusty" tating. KJ's version is by far better. I am not sure what was changed during the name change but the orange cream and orange creamsicle are both great.

Makes me happy to hear that although I am sure that if Walt saw a need for a change that it would be one for the better. Taste is so subjective that I generally don't like to suggest juices to others. Unless it is Shamrock Shake :D

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Davey, never tried awesome vapor or dekang, but have saw dekang at a lot of local B&Ms. A friend told me dekang was a juice made in china, not sure if thats true but scared me away even though prices seemed reasonable. I'm so glad I found KJ's too after trying many other vendors. Just got another KJ order in the mail today (4th to come in placed the 5th last nite), and tried the strawberry and orange pineapple frozen custard, just sooo delicious. Have a blue raz to try now too once one of these tanks runs empty. This order today confirmed my thinking that I've finally found a vendor I will regularly return to.

Kristy

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
New to Killer. I was stuck with ordering from a B&M store that I used to frequent when I lived on the east coast.

After trying many vendors, I think I've found a home for all my juice needs. I tried the ry4 and it's great.

I ordered some diy stuff to toy around with. Lookiing forward to seeing if I can pull off a strawberry banana blend. :)

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
SpyderBite, you will not be disappointed from anything from killer juice! I haven't yet so far anyways. Tried my 10th and 11th flavor from killer juice yesterday and today, and again, loved them both. Strawberry was 10. Awesome, not candy-ish at all but a nice juicy REAL strawberry flavor. Lucky 11 was blue raz. This one was a huge surprise. I had previously ordered a blue raz from another vendor and it was totally unvavpeable. It was so incredibly tart it made my face pucker like a baby trying a lemon for the first time. I tried this only because it was on .99 sale (the reason I LOVE walt's .99 sale, a chance to try flavors I normally wouldn't) and I am in love. It has just the tiniest bit or tartness mixed with the perfect amount of sweetness. A true blue raz flavor. This is another flavor I can't put down and wouldnt hesitate to re-order even at full price. Can't wait to try the dew flavors I just ordered from dew fest (and bomb pop (had before, delicious too) and skittles too of course ,.99)!
Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread