now I know why singapore healthy authority ban sales of e cigarette in here."Note is

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
my thoughts and conculsion here"

after I review the report news reports on sg health authority why ban the person who want to bring in commercial sell locally in his stores.

reasons of cos the tax.each government want to earn from taxes.
tobacco is the best revenue .

next if e cigarette commerical sales in local cigarette stores.."official in the future who knows whole world offical declare sales of e cigarette and cart/refill and e liquid in stores..u can bet THE PRICE WILL BE HIGH BUT it might lower abit than regular cigarette.they will tax.Next tobacoo companies will invest on this to come out their own version of e liquid.

school will have hard time tackle smoking in school ,
e cigarette give no sense of smell...and this make easy for students smoke anywhere in campus without been caught .

thus promote smoking and make teenagers tempted to try smoking.

I do feel excited here also becos e cigarette don;t have smell..and I can easily smoke whenever I am at home with my parents around opps..:oops:

sorry if my conculsion is crap here why ..is ban and only available on net...

I welcome fellow e smokers give ur thoughts why it is still in mix reaction among many country to "offical approve e cigarettes"

but I happen to see in UK , seem like UK government is approving it?bit not offical?
I search on net..there is even one pub or disco in uk that promote e smoking!! that is cool !! I hope sg will follow suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread