Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
protank2.png

Kanger RUMBLES forward with its flagship tank the ProTank VERSION TWO. And we at GotVapes are goign to give it the 21 Canon Salute. We are offering a $4.00 OFF coupon code during the first 24 hours of release. (expired) The ProTank II is fully dis-assembleable and you can use your own 510 tip if wanted. We will also have all colors of replacement Pyrex tubes coming in directly from Kanger hopefully by the end of the week - 5 DIFFERENT COLORS. We will also have replacement bases. The ProTank II will use all legacy ProTank heads you might be using NOW.

We will have this up in stock by possibly as early as Tuesday with our initial shipment of nearly 400 Pro tank 2. You will be able to use any qualifying discounts on TOP of the $4.00 off coupon code (expired) including Newsletter VIP 5% off and any Super VIP discount percentages you have earned so far - helping you to be sure to get you a crow's seat in this incredible tank as painlessly as possible!

Go to the link below and click "Back In Stock" notify to get immediate news as soon as they are released to be sure to get your savings.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Are the original protank's still going to be available or is this new version replacing them?

Great question... I'm guessing but I think they will keep both at least for a while. The reason I say that, they just announced the release of the PT2 but they also redesigned the original to address a couple of small issues that were found. To add to that reasoning, Kanger just released the Mini PT and they also have a Mini PT2 in the works to be announced sometime next month if things go as planned.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I put myself on the notification list. I'm really glad I only have one Protank1. I like it, but I wouldn't want to have multiple obsolete tanks. Still waiting on GotVapes to get the mini Protank,,,

I see nothing that indicates the original is going to be obsolete ... both the ProTank and PT2 use the same coil heads. Just because a new model is made doesn't mean an older model is somehow less effective or useful.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Just got myself on that list! How exciting! I was debating on a brown protank when I ordered last night but I still have my other backup still in the package. Glad I waited! I cannot wait for the pt2!will you have extra glass for tank replacement right away or will I just need to buy 2 setups? Like I said, I never go without having a backup on hand! ;)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Not on the same day but within a week or so after on the glass replacement tanks...

Just got myself on that list! How exciting! I was debating on a brown protank when I ordered last night but I still have my other backup still in the package. Glad I waited! I cannot wait for the pt2!will you have extra glass for tank replacement right away or will I just need to buy 2 setups? Like I said, I never go without having a backup on hand! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread