Now in vaping heaven -- thanks V4L!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl Z

Apr 8, 2010
Germantown, MD
Still pretty new to vaping and finding out what I like best. Thanks, V4L, for making that process easy and fun!

When I ordered my starter kit from V4L, I saw they had a Doc Pepper flavor. Being a Pepperholic, I was very interested to try out a set of those cartos, but alas they were sold out at the time. Well, now I just got my hands on some and wow! I love this flavor! (big surprise)

And that's not even the best part. One thing that I think is truly awesome about V4L is the little freebies they've thrown in with all my orders so far -- bonus cartos. As a new vaper, there are so many new flavors to try, and I'm reluctant to order stuff that I'm not so sure I'll like. Two perfect examples of this: Lemon Lime (not so into fruit) and Menthol (never was into the minty smokes). Well as it turns out, I like both of these flavors very much -- and I would have never known if V4L hadn't tossed them in with my latest order. Getting what I ordered is only half the fun of opening a V4L package!

So keep up the great work V4L! I shall be placing my next order very soon.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by rocks82
  • Reason: trolling

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
gald to hear your happy.....yep V4L does the sample lure game pretty good...recieved White Chocolate Strawberry cartos in my order yesterday as freebies.......20 min later placed an order for more!

What I love is they send things I would have never tried and now get a chance too:)

I bought 30 mls of the juice. I like it a lot!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Be careful. The little freebies cause some people to grow wool coats. Once this happens you will develop mindless tunnel vision.

Small man, big mouth.

:)

I guess the unemployment line was pretty short today, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by rocks82
  • Reason: trolling from banned subforum member

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by rocks82
  • Reason: trolling

Ctrl Z

Apr 8, 2010
Germantown, MD
Just stay away from the 555, and we will get along fine.

Yikes! I just ordered some the other day after reading some good reviews. Probably will arrive today... perhaps I won't post my findings. :)

Now ordering bottles of Doc Pepper and Menthol, a spare batt, and some blanks. Do 3 orders in 1 week qualify as vapor madness? :shock:

ApacheChief

Apr 23, 2010
Texas
I treally like V4L for this as well, Ive reseved some free samples on my orders. Some that I would have never ordered on my own are now on my to get list, wile others I thought of geting at a later date I decided not to get after all as the samples didn't taste like I thought they would. Letting me avoid spending money on a order that I thought I would have liked to spending it on a flavor I would have never thought of getting and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread