The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Now that Valley View Vapes is gone,

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by exnihilo, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. exnihilo

exnihilo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    is there another good source for cheap Pyrex carto tanks? And by cheap, I mean < $20.

cg

2. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
  3. Rocketpunk

Rocketpunk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2012
    Dayton, Ohio
    XL carto sized 45 mm (correct me someone if I'm wrong) tank from IBTanked cost me $28, s&h included. The tank came in a protective "thingy" (if you order, you'll understand), fully assembled, with extra o-rings. It's just a simple glass tank, but every time I grab my mod, I stop and take a look to admire its simple beauty. I only have one, and I just recently bought it, but I know for a fact that I'll be getting more. A lot more!

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    IBTanked pyrex tanks. They offer four tank diameters (15, 19, 22, 25mm) and three tank lengths (halfling, standard, XL) with either stainless steel or anodized aluminum endcaps. Options for hand-painted glass tubes. Reasonable prices for a high quality tank.

[​IMG] IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg

5. exnihilo

exnihilo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Hehe, I'm talking $15, before shipping for 35mm Pyrex. :)

Thanks for the link, I'll check em' out again. And thanks for not listing some Clear I30s what-not. I really enjoy was the VV and IB style tanks give me for form, function, and value.

Anyone else have a hidden gem? I mean, shoot for the same price on down to <$10 Fasttech has some attys that work, but I like carto style(s) too. Hell, for the price, maybe I can convert one of em' :D .

cg

6. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
  7. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Well, after not hearing back from IBTanked, I decided to let it go. I've got 1 Protank and 2 Protank2 along with 2PT2-mini and I know how to make them work well.:)
    Didn't hurt that I picked up a Hercules in the Classifieds for about the price of 1 IBT.

8. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Taking this in a new direction, of sorts...

Man Myrany... they kinda screw'd their own pooch with that description huh?

"Tank tube + DCT clearomizer with air hole"

If you weren't looking close, you'd think, "oh, another POS MT3 clone".

9. Myrany

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Yeah I know but it really is a carto tank. I have 3 sitting here on the desk LOL.

10. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    What are the silicone caps for??

11. HughDaHand

HughDaHand Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2012
    Swartz Creek, MI
    I have had 5 of these for about 3 months now. They are great for the price, they have been pretty much the only tanks I have been using since and they still look new. I don't exactly baby them either, they spend alot of time in my pocket with keys and such. They have been dropped on concrete several times, and have never slid off the carto. They helped turn me into a cart tank kind of guy. I do plan to get some Ibtanked tanks for use at home but will probably continue to use these when out and about.

12. _Lee

_Lee Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2013
    FLA
    What cartos are you using?

13. Myrany

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Mine didn't have silicone caps that must be a new thing

Edit: Looking at the picture it looks like the mouthpiece plug from the end of a regular carto. Not needed to make the system work.

14. Myrany

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I use the Boge f16 cartos in them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.