• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Now that we said Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
I've been vaping for about a month now. I have a 901, a 510 and a CHUCK on order :D I just got a shipment yesterday and really enjoying the capucinno and RY4, cotton candy is pretty good as well.

I just thought I would start a thread to see what my fellow Peach State vapers are using. I posted in another forum that I was running low on juice and had to buy some at the Mall of Ga. Yikes, $25 for 15ml :mad: But it got me thru til my shipment got here.

If some of us are close, maybe we can hook each other up if we need something on short notice :thumbs: Tell us a little about yourself and GO Dawgs!!!

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I've been using 510's for about 8 mos now. I'm interested in getting a mod of some sort but they're SO expensive. I've been watching the trades/sales for one but haven't seen anything I felt like I HAD to have yet. When I first started vaping I swapped around from flavor to flavor, I like RY4 a lot, but got a bit sick of it because I used it exclusively for too long. I've pretty much stuck with the tobacco flavors for a while, Hilton and 555 being my personal favorites, and Marlboro/ USA mix being the 3rd.

I'm debating on getting some adapters to use 808D cartomizers on my 510 batteries... any of you tried those?

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Right now I am using the SD from TW and the 510 for out and about. Waiting on the beta testing for the first shipment of V2s to go out from Pure smoker before jumping on that bandwagon simply cause I am too lazy to go to the Post Office if something comes up...LOL!!

Love Wayne at Heaven GIft for supplies and juice haven't had a complaint about him in 7 mos. The prices makes the EMS shipping well worth it!

Flue cured and Turkish are my fave though RY4 and a Pina Coloda hit the spot when I am being weird and in the mood fo something sweet!

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
I was a twenty-one year smoker at about 2 packs a day.
I was introduced to vaping at a kiosk at the mall. The brand was QuantumCig. I used it for a few weeks and managed to quit smoking using it. Then, thanks to the ECF, discovered the 510. I used the 510 for several weeks before venturing into the world of mods.

I now have a PureSmoker Prodigy and Protege, both with the 510 adapter.

I use the Prodigy at home. It's just too big for on-the-go use.

My Protege is currently dead; the tact switch died New Years Eve. :( But I have a mechanical switch on order. So I'll be using my 510 battery when I return to the office tomorrow.

I use Johnson Creek for my liquids. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to flavors. So I'm sticking with their Tennessee Cured (my default flavor) and Original (when I want a slight change of pace).

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Gotta a question? Do you guys vape as much as I do? Now that I've quit smoking, it seems I'm vaping all the time, especially at home. I'm running around 18mg, hasn't seem to really affect me like some other people on the forum. Every now and then I get the hicups, that's about it.

yes, I do. I also use 18 mg liquid and vape all the time at home and in the car. At work, I still limit myself to once per hour.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Ringo®;887022 said:
Pretty much everyday...except these last few...I guess I'm starting to get soft :D

soft? SOFT? Once it gets below 60, I'm pretty much toast, now THAT's soft :D

What do you ride? Ever head up to the mountains? If so, we should ride up and vape. We can call it a vape and ride(VAR?). :thumbs:

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Ringo®;887056 said:
I ride a Suzuki SV. I make a mountain trip at least once a month. I would be down for a vape and ride

Nice bike, I rode last summer with a guy that had one and i could barely keep up with him. Of course, he had done a few trips to Road Atl. Hopefuly we'll get a warmer day soon and we'll have to give it a go. I'll pm you for the friends list.

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Seems like its constantly for me when I'm home, got a passthru in my mouth when I'm going down the road. My wife says I'm obsessed with this stuff. I ride a GSF1200 Bandit when I get a chance.

The Bandit is a BEAST!! This is great, we gotta a riding club already :thumbs:
The Peach State Vapers. Where in NE Georgia? I'm in Gainesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread