now THAT's cappuccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A while ago there was a thread about cappuccino tasting more like "butter pecan" then coffee.

I'd ordered cappuccino, but then also recieved sample of cappuccino among a bunch of other samples. Instead of trying the bottle I bought, I first tried the sample bottle. To me, it didn't taste like coffee, it tasted like butter pecan and others commented on it too. I liked it, but it wasn't a coffee flavor.

Anyway, as I said, I liked it and smoked up the sample pretty quick. Last night I finally got around to openeing the bottle of cappuccino that I had actually purchased, expecting the butter pecan flavor....and what did it get????

the most GLORIOUS rich coffee with cream flavor I've ever tasted in an ejuice!! It really is wonderful (and I should know...born, raised, and live in Seattle :lol:) I now suspect that perhaps a batch was mislabled?

Anyway, I encourage anyone who is unsure about the taste of the cappuccino to order it...it is absolutely Coffee-with-Cream...I can't put it down! It might even be better then my beloved Reeses Cup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread