Now this is what dripping is about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well I have just recently gotten a delrin drip tip that fits the eGo mega cylinder attys. Funny thing is the first Mega cylinder atty that I opened and tried doesn't seem to work that well. With just 3 drops it gurgles and only a tiny bit of vapor. If you keep going when it gets pretty warm it gets good vapor just before it's dry. Funny thing is it works real well with a eGo Mega cartridge. So I blew it out wiped it out and stuck it back in my closet. I got out another Mega atty and blew out the primer then put in a couple drops of Chocolate Biscotti. First puff I got pretty good vapor and a touch of primer taste. Then I added about 2 more drops and after a few more puffs it started tasting good. Now about a half hour later it seems to already be broken in and I am dripping it with 4 drops at a time and getting probably close to 12-15 good vapes per 4 drops. The vapor is almost unbelievable. If I blow it out kinda slow all I can see for a few seconds is a wall of white vapor, this rocks! :) :vapor:

PS- I got this atty from FSUSA of course.

Update - 5 drops is even better :) It does seem to use juice pretty fast but you gotta figure more/thicker vapor will do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread