now weird reaction of kick and feeling between real cig and e cig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
all the while I smoke this "Next" brand.
it stated 8mg tar and 0.6 mg nictoine

also in the same time I e cig .but that is during at home soley , I don;t bring e cig out .+ one or two sticks at home.

while outside I smoke real cig.

today I got the urge try the higher nicotine cigarette that is marbloro red.
now my country , the marbloro tar and nicotine is seem lower..stated 13mg tar and 1.0 mg nicotine. last time if I remb is 1.2 nicotine.

than puff ..seem like I don;t feel the kick as in e cig??next while I smoke e cig..I have to puff alot of times to get the feel
now the weird part is ...seem like on both real cig and e cig I don;t have the kick next my mind always think of puffing e cig than real cig :D is really weird or is it me alone?:oops:8-oseem like I addicted more on e cig?:D

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
u are unusual fish in the sense u are still using both types of smoking.. its possible your nicotine needs have gone up because of e cigs.. i think mine have..

trog
:D:oops: sure ..but I don;t know myself too.

just feel comfortable e smoke at home.

whereas outside more perfer real cig.

last time i used to club , if that time I know this e cig , I will bring out to e smoke at club.the feeling will be great man ! .

but now nope , only sitting at coffee cafe drink coffee and here too bad laws is strict here , even if I esmoke indoor ppl still complain ect , save trouble I rather smoke real cig at smoking areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread