Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Strawnilla + Got Cookie = Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Raz Cup + Got Cookie = Chocolate Cake + Raspberries
The Virus, The Cure, and Radioactive all mix well with all the vanilla products, including the fruit/bakery hybrids.
Gravity doesn't mix well with anything but Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse mixes surprisingly well with the vanilla in small quantities.
GCD is great mixed with the whole line-up with the notable exception of the fruit (just my opinion here)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The fruits are such a weird thing to me, they aren't bad by any leap of the imagination, but they seem so oddly developed? I'm not sure how else to put it. Maybe they just don't have the "legs" I'm used to.

They are complex, but in a totally different way - I can totally identify with your "legs" statement though - they don't have the rich full mouthfeel that you get from most or all of the bakery vapes. I actually think tobacco or bakery/tobacco hybrids are the "next level" - at least for me.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Does anyone have a good mix using Got Cookie? I'm trying really hard to find something to mix it with but haven't had any success yet.

I really like it with all the vanilla products - or peeps is good too!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Does anyone have a good mix using Got Cookie? I'm trying really hard to find something to mix it with but haven't had any success yet.
See below from Superman himself!!!
Strawnilla + Got Cookie = Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Raz Cup + Got Cookie = Chocolate Cake + Raspberries
The Virus, The Cure, and Radioactive all mix well with all the vanilla products, including the fruit/bakery hybrids.
Gravity doesn't mix well with anything but Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse mixes surprisingly well with the vanilla in small quantities.
GCD is great mixed with the whole line-up with the notable exception of the fruit (just my opinion here)

SirPapers

Moved On
May 29, 2014
Australia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
2/3 Wakonda 1/3 Radioactive and a splash of GCD.

Starbucks-Holiday-Blend-and-Artisan-Fresh-Cinnamon-Rolls1.jpg

Really good...

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Wakonda + GCD

I just started mixing Wakonda 75% GCD 25% and WOW!!! I don't kow if it is because my GCD has finally steeped enough or what (bottles 01/2014), but I have not been able to vape the bakery cinnamon vapes for some reason. With this mix I get the cinnamon roll in all its glory. I get the icing, the dough, and the cinnamon is just right for my taste. Then I get the coffee, its like sitting down in the morning having coffee and a cinnamon roll all in a vape!
That sounds good, I'm gonna try that mix! I love both juices, but never would have thought this mix. Who doesn't like a cinnamon danish with a cup of coffee? Mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread