Nude Nicotine 2.0 - Chemically Validated Nicotine Base and eLiquid - Ask your NN Chemistry-Related Questions Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Hello all,
Back with a new thread :) I wanted to leave this thread open to asking any chemistry-related questions to Nude Nicotine and how you all are using the product yourselves in your formulations.

We at Nude Nicotine are manufacturers of nicotine base in San Diego, that pride ourselves in the chemically validated content and purity of our eliquids. We have a contract with a local laboratory to perform HPLC, LC/GC-MS to validate our nicotine content to ensure you are receiving a quality product as advertised. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our process, and do our best to aid each and every customer in their personal formulations and other chemistry-related endeavors.

I will also use this thread to post links to promotions and discount codes, so be sure to check back every once-in-a-while for new updates.

In anticipation of a LARGE order we will be placing to triple our stock of nicotine base, check back here early next week for a ECF-exclusive coupon code. You all have been so supportive and encouraging of our business that we want to return the favor to you. Thank you again for all your support thus far.

Best regards,
Jake
Owner, lead chemist - Nude Nicotine
admin@nudenicotine.com
www.nudenicotine.com
(352) 535-0031

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
Hello all,
Back with a new thread :) I wanted to leave this thread open to asking any chemistry-related questions to Nude Nicotine and how you all are using the product yourselves in your formulations.

We at Nude Nicotine are manufacturers of nicotine base in San Diego, that pride ourselves in the chemically validated content and purity of our eliquids. We have a contract with a local laboratory to perform HPLC, LC/GC-MS to validate our nicotine content to ensure you are receiving a quality product as advertised. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our process, and do our best to aid each and every customer in their personal formulations and other chemistry-related endeavors.

I will also use this thread to post links to promotions and discount codes, so be sure to check back every once-in-a-while for new updates.

In anticipation of a LARGE order we will be placing to triple our stock of nicotine base, check back here early next week for a ECF-exclusive coupon code. You all have been so supportive and encouraging of our business that we want to return the favor to you. Thank you again for all your support thus far.

Best regards,
Jake
Owner, lead chemist - Nude Nicotine
admin@nudenicotine.com
www.nudenicotine.com
(352) 535-0031

Dang Jake I new I should have waited for the coupon. But any way I received my order today of the potent stuff today, shipment was very fast I am very pleased. Next time I'll fight my instant gratification urge.

By the way I found out why the last thread got deleted who would have thought.

Last edited:

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
Still here for the long-run!

Thinking of releasing a fun contest for a lucky winner to take home some lab equipment for their formulations :) Look for a link in this thread in a few!

Hmm.. Contest good.... Running low on lab equipment... Coupon code gonna be good toward lab equip as well?

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Labor Day Wekeend contest posted - Win yourself a brand-spankin'-new Nude Nicotine-approved eliquid formulations chemistry set! Simply post a picture of your own DIY eliquid home laboratory at this thread by Tuesday (9/3) at 11:59PM to be entered :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...aboratory-win-chemistry-set.html#post10549049

Thought this would be a fun way to start off some Nude Nicotine-approved chemistry giveaways :)

Happy Labor Day Wekeend everyone! Make sure you take the time to step away from your jobs to take a breath and relax

20130831_094622.jpg

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Dang it again Jake out of town for the holidays can't post mine. Man the bad luck.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Agh! This won't be the last chemistry-related giveaway I assure you :) I'll definitely introduce different lab equipment as a way to broaden people's minds as to what's available to them for their formulations

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Just posted our 6-36mg/mL nicotine base offered in 100% VG solvent this morning!

» 100% VG 6mg/mL – 36mg/mL Nicotine Base

Guaranteed PG-free for those with PG-allergies or simply prefer a 100% VG vape! Thanks to those who notices this hole in our lineup! Next on the list is 100% VG offerings for all of our flavorings as well :)

As always please let us know what we can offer you to ease and aid in your eliquid formulations processes!

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
How many of you would be interested in seeing Nude Nicotine carry laboratory-sourced eLiquid DIY supplies for you to pair with your orders? Like if you do, or comment why/why not!

Thinking of stocking up on various nicotine-approved plastic containers, glass storage bottles, measurement-wares, etc :)

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
My wish list:
PG and VG
Glass bottles, specifically 10ml-60ml; various cap options
Glass graduated cylanders and beakers
Syringes - curious about syrnges I've seen that aren't disposble
Serological pippettes - curious about those too
Gass stir rods
Funnels
Glass droppers - nice if they had markings on them
Pretty much anything involving transferring and measuring liquids
Liquid resistant labels and shrink tubes
Safety equipment
Consider some consumables; dripping atomizers, cartridges, clearomizers, wick and wire
Anything unique that might help with home organizing, workflow and storage
Some manufacturers are making their liquid flavors available for customizers to DIY or adjust to personal taste?

It is frustrating to buy from 4 or 5 different suppliers and becomes expensive with the additional shipping charges for each one. My :2c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread