Nude Nicotine- Now That's Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
After some questions and answers on the forums, I decided to go with Nude Nicotine as supplier for my DIY storage project.
I ordered eight 125ml bottles of their 100mg in 100% PG.
When the order arrived, much to my surprise, one bottle was 100% VG.

I called and talked with Chris about the mix up. He said if I wanted it replaced, he'd be happy.
As I mix by weight and have recipes using the 100% PG, I decided to have it replaced.

Well, imagine my surprise when a box came today with more than the replacement.

BTW- The nicotine is excellent if you want nicotine with little/no TH, flavor, or smell. Their flavors are excellent too, I have 2 that I mixed and vaped. No steeping was needed.

I was pleased with the ease of getting the error corrected, but very happy with the extra mile NN went just to say 'Oops, our mistake'.

Needless to say, they have a permanent customer.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I'll throw in a few cents here as well. I've placed a lot of orders with them over the past two years, putting enough Nude Armor in the freezer to last me the rest of my life. I've only ever had a problem with one order, which happened last fall. So I took a couple of pictures and e-mailed them. A few hours later, they called me apologizing and more than made it right.

They're an excellent company to do business with. They also came out the clear winner for cleanest nic last summer among four "premium" vendors (two of which were considerably more expensive).

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
That'd be a couple to a few years of nic for me.
Did you get their "Armor" or whatever - the bottles with no air in 'em?

NN is also my preferred Nic vendor - haven't stocked up for a prohibition stash YET, but I will if I need to...
:cool:
I got Extended Shelf Life, as I am going to store it for quite some time. I break the bigger bottles into smaller ones for working stock. The extended shelf life is purged with argon and is in nice amber glass bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread