nuff with chuff nuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
dont get me wrong, i kno there are great advantages to them but com'on. i've now broken 2 of the 3 ive purchased. Its gettin me mad. do they make a more sturdy verson? if so, where can a vaper get one?? i really dont wanna go back to a 'wide bore' drip tip. I love the chuff nuffs. OR am i just a spaz and need to be way more careful? oddly enough the ones that keep breakin are on my 28mm TOBH atty sittin on what else my 26650 Hades mech mod.

anyone else have this happen or similar? let me kno!!

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Hey Bdb, I haven't broken one yet, but I temporarily retired one.

I bought a black Manhattan clone, put a black Stillare clone on it and was using a black clone Chuff cap on it. But the dang thing wouldn't stay in. I can't find a O-ring the right thickness, and it seems when I try to put tape or dental floss under the O-ring to make it just a hair bigger, it is either too much or too little.

I'm going to dig it out this winter and use a hot metal rod to melt out little nubs around the base, and try that.

If that doesn't work, I'm going to smash it with a hammer.

Last edited:

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Have you tried an aluminum one? Maybe you have bad luck with plastic?

If you can be patient on the slow boat - FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping there are a bunch of options, just find one to size.

that is a great idea. thnx. i thought they made them..........
then remembered i saw them after i posted........
then you showed us where!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread