Numb Ejuice by Coppercustomz (artisan anise liquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Coppercustomz
Liquid: Numb ejuice 18mg 50/50
Description: After about year of searching, I finally found the authentic Organic anise flavor that I have been desperately looking for and "numb" was finally born!!! The perfect balance of "absinthe" flavor was discovered and that was my missing link.... "numb" is definitely a "one of a kind" juice not just another "anise" e-juice so to speak... A whole lot of heart, SOUL, & LOVE went into the making of numb & Top of the line USA ORGANIC ingredients are used & I hope VAPORS enjoy it just as much as I do!!!! intense fRUIT & ANISE FLAVOR THAT WILL LEAVE YOUR MOUTH A LITTLE NUMB IN A GOOD WAY & YOUR TASTE BUDS CRAVING for More!!!
Thoughts:
I love anise liquids. Pluid started the anise craze which has been copied in one way or another over and over again. Pluid also was one of the forerunners in "artisan" flavors in which a vendor would charge $20 or more for 30ml, which we came to accept. While I had a heavy affair with Pluid my wallet suffered. I soon had to break up with Pluid (it's you, not me). Finding a replacement was next to impossible. Other anise liquids were sub-par with the exception of Grenada ($22 for 30ml) which I was only able to try after it was 50% off retail for memorial day.

Enter Numb Ejuice. About five weeks ago there was a posting from new vendor CopperCustomz. He was introducing his brand new one and only product Numb Ejuice. The website itself is NumbEjuice.com. My instant thought was if a vendor is making only one product (liquid in this case) and dedicating an entire website to said product, it better be good (the reverse is a vendor offering 100+ flavors which usually means below average liquid). With the current promotion Numb Ejuice cost $16 (including shipping) for 30ml. That's $10 less than the other artisan anise liquids. I finally justified the price and bought me some Numb.

This batch of Numb comes pre-steeped. The liquid is brownish-orange with a strong anise and light fruit aroma. It comes in a square 30ml bottle with no dripper with a nice information label displaying the name, logo, nicotine advisory, and nicotine content (see picture below). On arrival I noticed an oil layer on the top of the liquid which means we're looking at some oil-based flavorings (which is typical for high-end anise liquids). After shaking it up everything blends together.

On inhale is a strong anise flavor, This is not overbearing to the point it will overload your taste-buds or clean out your sinuses yet still very strong. No, it's not black jelly beans or black licorice tasting but straight up anise. The anise is sweet enough to not be bitter while not too sweet to create a dessert vape. On exhale there is a slight sweet fruity flavor in which it is hard to pinpoint which fruits are used. The fruit is obviously tropical based yet are blended together so one is not overpowering the other. Together the anise and fruit combine to form a flavor that is moderately sweet, strongly anise, and rounded with the perfect amount of fruit to take the edge off.

Finally there is a slight numbing of the tongue after exhale. Not a tongue killer but more of an after-effect. This creates a vape experience rather than simply tasting another liquid. You can vape Numb all day while still being able to taste everything else. It's not that mint or cold effect that other anise liquids may have but just that gentle numb.

The throat hit is exceptional as well as the vapor production.

Final Thoughts:

I have a beef with the new premium liquids flooding the market. I remember when Halo was selling their liquid at $20 for 30ml and we were outraged. Now it seems we have come to accept emptying our wallets. Unlike Pluid and Grenada Numb Ejuice gives us a masterful flavor at a much cheaper price. Combining both elements of Pluid and Grenada we are introduced to a liquid that fights the status quo while throwing even more punches. This is why there is only one product from CopperCustomz. Numb Ejuice is that great. If you're a fan of the anise giants you simply must try Numb. A strong flavor with huge hits of anise followed by subtle sweet fruity nuances makes Numb more than a winner: Numb is an all-day vape. 10/10

s463234045231166628_p3_i6_w160.jpeg

tyoung

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Los Angeles
Excellent review. I too fell fast and hard for Pluid, and I still enjoy it. It will always hold a place in my heart for getting me to finally kick cigarettes. With that said, Numb has edged it out as my go to anise juice. That tropical fruit note just knocks it out of the park and I can't get enough! I also have to say that Coppercustomz offers too notch, out of this world customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread