NY Set To Ban Electronic Cigarettes! We Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
Rob, I know this is directly GP related, but I was asked to make this video and I wanted to try to reach as many people as possible. I hope it is okay if I post this here. You can delete it in a few days if you dont mind it being posted here.

If you haven't sent an email yet, please do as advised in the video. Thank you!

elyn

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Washington
I'm going to assume since those emails were posted earlier today the legislators boxes are full or close to it.
If you can, send faxes.

Thanks for the info, wouldn't have known about this unless I checked this forum. I'm from Washington state, I'm rather sure we'll be next with a total ban if NY succeeds in this outrageous act of IGNORANCE!

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I'm going to assume since those emails were posted earlier today the legislators boxes are full or close to it.
If you can, send faxes.

Thanks for the info, wouldn't have known about this unless I checked this forum. I'm from Washington state, I'm rather sure we'll be next with a total ban if NY succeeds in this outrageous act of IGNORANCE!

Yup, you have it exactly right. I know if this passes in NY its not a matter of if it will happen elsewhere, its just a matter of when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread