Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
They are Wards here :). But we've been trying to get our "troops" together here in the City to contact their Aldermen. The first presentation to City Council went well where the Council moved the vote to a later day at least to revisit. Some Aldermen felt that just up and banning it would be too naive and they wanted more research before they voted so we've got some feet in the ground but we still need all the help we can get.

I hope Chicago is better organized then NYC. In NYC they are districts and in Chicago they are called wards if I'm not mistaken. The city business community has to get more involved.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Didn't they pass legislation that banned the sale of soft drinks over a certain size?

And there was something about trans fats but I do not recall what happened with that.

I do not know why the government needs to .... into personal business choices. Their only brilliant reason was that some people would not know the difference between smoking and vaping.. (Yeah!!! Because vaping smells like cig smoke right?) Idiots.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Didn't they pass legislation that banned the sale of soft drinks over a certain size?

And there was something about trans fats but I do not recall what happened with that.

I do not know why the government needs to .... into personal business choices. Their only brilliant reason was that some people would not know the difference between smoking and vaping.. (Yeah!!! Because vaping smells like cig smoke right?) Idiots.

The large soda ban was for in theaters and was over turned. You can still vape in NYC but same rules apply to vapers as it does for smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread