NYC Vaper's ..Any Vape Brick and Mortar stores in NYC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Hey

My Vape Gear ( Vamo V2 and other goodies ) arrived today (newbie) but I have no juice yet and really want to try my first vape.

I found a threaad here from last year and there were no shops in NYC other than Queens and
I'm not going to Queens :) . Anyway the thread was locked that's why I'm posting here and hoping a Vape shop has opened up in the City since last year.

I guess due to Nanny Mayor Bloomberg people are afraid to open a shop fearing he will ban vaping and lose their investment.

So I'm looking for a store in NYC Manhattan hopefully anywhere below Union Square 14th Street .

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Yes it's expensive...I paid 26 bucks for 30ml of Buck Naked Turkish Tobacco and 10 bucks for 10ml of Simply Menthol by Lush vapor.

I'm new and never vaped before and was willing to pay so I could try my new Vamo that arrived yesterday.

Got to expect it in NYC .

At least i get to try my first vape tonight then i can order online and get better deals.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
It's a similar situation in Long Island. Eliquidplanet is situated there and has a booth at a local flea market. Those prices are decent, but tobacco stores within the vicinity that are supplied by them sell the stuff at least double the price. Imagine a single battery ego twist starter kit for at least $50 bucks. Yeah.

I've come to terms that my best bet is online shopping. Even disposable vapes, I can get them for about 3 bucks apiece online.

There's also some vendors based in Jamaica Queens that have meeting spots where they literally sell from a car. That sketches me out. Lol

I will admit, however, that I like seeing them in stores so I can get a real look at the stuff, but ill always go with the better deal.

zuang24

Moved On
Jul 13, 2013
NY
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
I found a cigar /smoke /.... shop on 14th street. Right before 6ave on the north side of street if coming from 5ave.

They only have a handful of flavors but I guess anything is good in a pinch.

It's a beautiful store inside and big..very classy looking.

They were very interested in my Vamo (They do have Ecigs and some Mods)and it seemed like they will be ordering more flavors in the future after our chat.

There are two stores that I know of within the city limits that are dedicated Vaping. Very knowledgeable people and have a decent selection. You can try their liquid flavors, and buy tips, tanks, batteries, etc.

VapeNY -http://www.vapeny.com

162-10 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY 11433
(516) 399-0606

40 Rivington St, New York, NY 10002
516) 399-0606

Hey

My Vape Gear ( Vamo V2 and other goodies ) arrived today (newbie) but I have no juice yet and really want to try my first vape.

I found a threaad here from last year and there were no shops in NYC other than Queens and
I'm not going to Queens :) . Anyway the thread was locked that's why I'm posting here and hoping a Vape shop has opened up in the City since last year.

I guess due to Nanny Mayor Bloomberg people are afraid to open a shop fearing he will ban vaping and lose their investment.

So I'm looking for a store in NYC Manhattan hopefully anywhere below Union Square 14th Street .

Thanks.

redrum801

Sep 28, 2013
New York
I've seen 2 new places open up recently , first is Henley vaporium it's in Manhattan 23 CLEVELAND PLACE , and the second is mo's vapes in brooklyn ,
1413 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11216
(718) 427-2170

Haven't had a chance to visit either one but I thought I'd pass it along ...

Also another place I want to visit that's in queens is empire mods
EmpireMods
162-13 46th Avenue
Suite 2A
Flushing NY 11358

(718) 886-1969

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread