O.K...so half my 1st shipment came in :) got a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmleafs1967

Apr 9, 2010
ontario
Getting pretty excited reading so much since ordering my 510 Ego.

What I got delivered so far is some e-juice.

I got two 30ml 18mg bottles of e-juice one is coffee and the other is 555 and they are coloured(bottles are fairly large (how many packs roughly in a 30ml bottle? 18mg strength) these do not need dilution correct?

They are plug and play so to speak? drops into carts and a cpl little shots in atomizer?(not sure about the atomizer so many peepos say alot of different techniques)

I also got 2 much smaller bottles one is DOM the other is ry4, I ordered all 30ml bottles So i think it's safe to assume these are testers from vapables?

they both seem clearish in colour and are 24mg strength

The smaller bottles say PG the bigger ones say nothing (can i assume it's also pg?)

Now I have a non e-liquid question since this post is getting long.

When I fill my carts is it like filling a propane cylinder...80% fill rule? whats the rule of thummb on filling these puppies up?

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Basically drip liquid onto the top of the cart until it starts pooling. You want it to look kind of like a slurpee (sorry, best description I could think of). Add 1 or 2 drops directly to the atomizer and you're good to go!

I think Vapables only sells unflavoured VG so it's probably safe to assume your bottles are all PG. Try the RY4, it's great stuff!!! The DOM might be their exclusive, 'Do More Eh' juice.

For me 30ml lasts 2 weeks of vaping...about 20 packs.

Good luck!

lxconv91

Mar 31, 2010
California
Honestly, It will all come from experience. You are going to find yourself using different variations and methods for filling carts. Once you think you have it right you may read something that makes you try something new. I have tried every filler mod that is on here with the exception of the ZFM but I have settled with blue foam because it is easiest for me and 1 pack is about a life time supply.

RY4 is a great flavor along with 555, many have started there. I go though about 10ml a week, so that will also depend on you vaping style. Probably more at first because you have a new toy and trying to find the satisfaction like a cigarette. Once you settle in you will be able to determine how much juice you use.

Sidora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2009
Montreal, Canada
The cart that will be attached to the new atomizer is a blank cart. Just to warn you to attach a prefilled cart before using the device :p

If you want to direct drip, put 2-3 drop directly in the atomizer(maybe 4 on brand new atomizer), and use the blank cart as a mouthpiece. Usually i get around 15 puffs with 2 drops. Direct dripping will have a bit more vapor-throat hit than using pre-filled carts, but is a bit cumbersome in certain situation (like when driving).

If you want to use a prefilled cart, use it until the vapor production is weak, then put some drops (one at a time) in the polyfill until it starts pooling a bit. Remove excess with a tissue, and vape away.

Sometimes with filled carts, some hair of the polyfill will stick on the atty and cause a really unpleasant burnt taste, also the polyfill seems to retain the liquid a bit too much. But their are many cart mods that you can try that works better (ptb mod, blue foam,etc).

For me personally, direct dripping is way less problematic. One issue with dripping is that the atty will tend to leak more. But since you have an eGo, the cone will prevent the liquid from going on your hands. Just prepare to wipe the device if you need to remove the cone. Also if you put too much drop, you will flood the atty and won't get any vapor (the oven is underwater;)). Hold the atty in a tissue and blow in it to remove excess liquid.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Everything above is spot on. The only thing I can think to add is to blow out the atty primer. Over a trashcan, sink, papertowel, etc, blow through the battery side until drops stop coming out of the atty. Once you do this, you'll have to 're-prime' the atty by dripping 2 or 3 drops in there. Or just fill your cart, put it on and let the atty soak up the excess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread